Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I never did lay it out. I didn't want to muddy the Town waters with two cases, so I decided to pick one and stand by it.

I've offered to lay out my case for you, but I don't know if it would really be helpful now. I think a lot of it has been pointed out by others, anyway.

Muddy away.  Maybe you'll re-think your position and vote actual scum.  lol.  

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’m town. Next person to claim I’m scum because it’s easy is the person I’m voting.

Also, what kind of crap post did I see from Crusher while skimming about Nyn being unable to handle a 2 scum team and subbing? 

Yes. I was thinking she might of seen her scum mate and though.. no fucking way Im doing this. LOL

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yes. I was thinking she might of seen her scum mate and though.. no ******* way Im doing this. LOL

Lmfao!! No. Just no. Kinda cheap shot there. Also, you keep trying to tie me to crazy pants, I would have gotten myself killed earlier if that were the case.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Can you address why you thought JiF was town when he messed up and stole Spoot's card?

Sure, I’m scum and he was the cutest one here. /sarcasm

Because it seemed like such a JiF thing to do, and he wasn’t coming off malicious anywhere in the thread. I had just started rereading the first few pages after subbing in. Spoot seemed to have quite the reaction to it. I kept town reading JiF from his explanation. 

Side note, I’m pretty much on mobile until my new computer gets here on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Sure, I’m scum and he was the cutest one here. /sarcasm

Because it seemed like such a JiF thing to do, and he wasn’t coming off malicious anywhere in the thread. I had just started rereading the first few pages after subbing in. Spoot seemed to have quite the reaction to it. I kept town reading JiF from his explanation. 

Side note, I’m pretty much on mobile until my new computer gets here on Wednesday.

Reasonable.

On 2/7/2018 at 3:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Meh, decent defense from Dice, but I still disagree with his line of thinking.

There are 6 town and 2 scum.  The 2 scum have a QT to discuss game strategy.  I refuse to believe scum is dumber than town in any game we play.  Thus, discussing the game mechanics, while yes, has potential to help scum, is more beneficial to town.  We don't want confusion.  

^^Calls Dice's defense decent.

On 2/7/2018 at 3:40 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll gladly hammer Dice if someone wants to put him back at L-1, just figured I'd unvote for now with participation increasing.  

^^Then offers to hammer him.

On 2/12/2018 at 12:21 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Blah.  I think we just need to get to night and see what happens.  Too much has already happened today and we need to hit the reset button before more stupid sh*t happens. 

Unvote vote Dice

^^This whole post and vote reeks. From the blase "blah" to the eagerness to just get to night to "see what happens". That always sounds disgusting to me.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Spoot and JiF both being town for now.

Crusher could be low lying scum now that I think about it. 

^^Seems to think/know JiF is Town, then FOS's Crusher.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Have we ever lynched Crusher D1?

He's due. 

Unvote vote Crusher

^^Random eww vote on Crusher.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:30 PM, The Crusher said:

Yes so you want to lynch me for being low lying scum yet Ive been about as active as anyone. Yes your trying hard. LOL

^^Crusher's response.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:32 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeez, no one reacts more strongly to 1 vote than you do.

I don't have any scum reads right now.  Whoever scum is, is playing well. 

^^Another FOS

On 2/12/2018 at 3:40 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

It's kinda true man.  There was a time where, regardless of alignment, if people voted you, you would just get mean until they moved their votes, lol. 

You may have put those days behind you, but based on your reaction here, you took it a little personally. 

^^And another

On 2/12/2018 at 3:50 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Blah.  Unvote vote Dice

^^Disgusting "Blah".

On 2/12/2018 at 3:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Lizzie

^^Then votes Lizzie mere minutes later

On 2/12/2018 at 10:55 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Told you guys JiF was town.  

^^Knew JiF was Town apparently.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:37 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Have to lynch scum today.  Not sure if we need to throw all our cards on the table or just ignore it and try to lynch the scummiest.  

^^Suggests a mass card reveal, even though we already learned that would be dumb and in Scum's favor.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:08 PM, The Crusher said:

Nolder talking to Lizzie

^^Crusher quoting Nolder's post to Lizzie that he should change his "joke" vote earlier in the game.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Lizard King said:

If we were scum he could've told me this in the scum chat you knucklehead.

^^Lizzie responds

On 2/15/2018 at 7:01 PM, The Crusher said:

Holy crap dude I wasn't insinuating you guys are both scum. Just a scummy move.

^^Crusher responding back.

On 2/15/2018 at 9:41 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

That was another weird post by Lizzie.  Almost like it was too on the nose.  "Guys, if Nolder were in the scum chat with me.....err...uhh....not telling you who my partner is OK?"  

^^80 jumping in, replying to Crusher. Lizzie is the low hanging fruit at this point, and 80 is just piling on with gross conjecture.

On 2/15/2018 at 9:42 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck it.

Vote Lizzie

^^Eww. "**** it"

That's as far as my notes go.

Ugh.  Spooty, you tried real hard there but arrived at the wrong conclusion.  The wildness and randomness you're pointing out is exactly how I play when town.  I'm a lot more lucid when scum.  

And yeah, I was confident JiF was town, because that was the towniest thing JiF could have done.  He was already disinterested, and made an idiotic, scum-favored move that made no sense.  He wouldn't do that as scum, f*cking over his teammate in the process.  It wasn't me knowing JiF was town because I was scum.  It was me knowing JiF was town because it seemed so obvious, for reasons I'd stated earlier in the discussion.  

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Calls Dice's defense decent.

^^Then offers to hammer him.

^^This whole post and vote reeks. From the blase "blah" to the eagerness to just get to night to "see what happens". That always sounds disgusting to me.

^^Seems to think/know JiF is Town, then FOS's Crusher.

^^Random eww vote on Crusher.

^^Crusher's response.

^^Another FOS

^^And another

^^Disgusting "Blah".

^^Then votes Lizzie mere minutes later

^^Knew JiF was Town apparently.

^^Suggests a mass card reveal, even though we already learned that would be dumb and in Scum's favor.

^^Crusher quoting Nolder's post to Lizzie that he should change his "joke" vote earlier in the game.

^^Lizzie responds

^^Crusher responding back.

^^80 jumping in, replying to Crusher. Lizzie is the low hanging fruit at this point, and 80 is just piling on with gross conjecture.

^^Eww. "**** it"

That's as far as my notes go.

If Im being fair its a hell of a lot nicer than the case on me.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ugh.  Spooty, you tried real hard there but arrived at the wrong conclusion.  The wildness and randomness you're pointing out is exactly how I play when town.  I'm a lot more lucid when scum.  

And yeah, I was confident JiF was town, because that was the towniest thing JiF could have done.  He was already disinterested, and made an idiotic, scum-favored move that made no sense.  He wouldn't do that as scum, f*cking over his teammate in the process.  It wasn't me knowing JiF was town because I was scum.  It was me knowing JiF was town because it seemed so obvious, for reasons I'd stated earlier in the discussion.  

This post feels lucid.

Official Vote Count 

Nolder (1) - Leelou

Lizard (2) - Nolder, 80

Leelou (1) - Crusher

80 (2) - Spoot, Lizard

Not Voting (0) - 

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

LIZARD AND 80 ARE AT L-2

Deadline is Monday Feb 19th 6pm MST

Deadline is in 1.5 hours

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry if I don't listen to you about how I should interpret your play as either Scum or Town.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's true that I was blinded by my anger and tunneling on JiF, so I couldn't really see him as Town in that moment, but haven't you been FOSing Leelou for reading him Town as well?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry if I don't listen to you about how I should interpret your play as either Scum or Town.

It's true that I was blinded by my anger and tunneling on JiF, so I couldn't really see him as Town in that moment, but haven't you been FOSing Leelou for reading him Town as well?

Holy crap the sweet little beaver is pitbulling the virgin. Go spoot!!

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm FOSing Leelou because she never really provided a good reason for why she thought he was town until today.  I provided some legitimate reasons why I felt that way, in the moment.  

Your rage was warranted.  

Archived