Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What about Nolder protecting Leelou. I pointed out two examples of that. Scum commonly protects town to seem townish. Leelou pretty much declared JiF as town for no reason too.

I think your point about Nolder protecting Leelou stinks, but it’s only one example vs a large amount of the same between 80 and Nolder. If anything, Nolder could have done that you create a pattern of defending multiple players. If you dig a little deeper, you see the majority of his time is done defending 80. I don’t see nearly enough between him and Leelou. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I think your point about Nolder protecting Leelou stinks, but it’s only one example vs a large amount of the same between 80 and Nolder. If anything, Nolder could have done that you create a pattern of defending multiple players. If you dig a little deeper, you see the majority of his time is done defending 80. I don’t see nearly enough between him and Leelou. 

What do you mean stinks. Did see you the post?

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

As for @Leelou, I’d really like to see some new content from her. I also think her low activity makes her an easy mislynch and am very suspect about this train. 

You haven't even talked about the content she HAS provided.  I just laid bare for you the entire series of posts she made around the JiF lynch.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're a top-2 candidate today Lizzie.  If we lynch you and you're town, game over.  So tell my why I should vote the other top-2 candidate.  Otherwise, I'll assume you're both scum. 

Make sense now?  

2 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count 

Nolder (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Lizard (1) - Nolder

Leelou (1) - Crusher 

Not Voting (1) - 80

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

NOLDER IS AT L-2

Deadline is Monday Feb 19th 6pm MST

imageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159imageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20180219T18&p0=3862&msg=End+of+D2&font=cursive[/img]

Oh, I’m top 2? 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher has already basically stated he's not willing to vote me, Nolder or Spoot.

I've stated I'm not willing to vote Spoot, Crusher or Nolder.

Pretty sure Nolder has stated he'd vote you.

Quit being a dildo.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeeeeezus 

Until two votes show up on me, I’m top 4. You’re trying really, really hard two find two competing trains for Nolder. Noted. 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My initial answer to Lizzie asking me who is scummier between him and Nolder.

Part one of my answer.

Lizzie doesn't if notice I addressed it.

I finish my answer here, so @Spoot-Face I did answer the question.  Sometimes you can pick one name or the other, I felt this needed more of an explanation. Please get in here and read and help us make a good pick before deadline. We need you little buddy,.

I read that. Just didn't think it was clear enough.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not sure we have seen your case on 80 yet. Why not lead the charge? I thought you were wrong and not sure you actually listened. At least not yet. I like the Lizzie and leelou points here.

No, I haven't put forth my case on 80. I decided to go with my top 1 and lead the charge on you.

If you want, I can lay out my whole case on 80, but no one agreed with my case on you, so I'm worried it'd just end up distracting Town even more.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seems everyone I trust has Leelou in their top 2.  Except maybe Spoot?  I forgot who his top 2 are.  

Lizzie has her as lock town, so she must be scum.  

Crusher and you are/were my top 2. Leelou is my 3rd as a 50/50 wildcard, simply because there is not enough of her play to go off of.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, I haven't put forth my case on 80. I decided to go with my top 1 and lead the charge on you.

If you want, I can lay out my whole case on 80, but no one agreed with my case on you, so I'm worried it'd just end up distracting Town even more.

Crusher and you are/were my top 2. Leelou is my 3rd as a 50/50 wildcard, simply because there is not enough of her play to go off of.

Look, you’re not helping anyone here. Crusher is not getting voted today. The game ends in four hours. Vote someone else. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't you worry about Spoot.  He's been repping my posts the last few minutes.  

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol-a-Saurus

Official Vote Count 

Nolder (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Lizard (1) - Nolder

Leelou (2) - Crusher, 80

Not Voting (0) - 

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

NOLDER AND LEELOU  ARE AT L-2

Deadline is Monday Feb 19th 6pm MST

Deadline is in 4 hours

4 minutes ago, Kaylee said: