Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thast my sticking point for Leelou. At times she looks like disinterested town but some of her post truly do wreak. her flip on you.  Yet, Lizzie claiming her a lock as town bothers me too.

Leelou seems to be the best way to go today.  If we get that right and the game continues, Lizzie becomes the # 1 target the next day.  

Hell, maybe we'll get lucky and there will be no NK....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nolder said:

So I gotta admit I'm pretty locked in on Lizzie and there is no good second except Leelou who I feel bad about but I'm often wrong about her so I'm hesitant to overlook my main read to get her lynched today. We only have about a day left, does anyone have anything else to add or any questions for me? I'm mostly just watching to see what you guys say and do now at this point.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

^^ Super ******* townie .. haha. It’s true people played hard . I’m not ready to give Leelou a pass though. My thanks for her coming out of retirement and playing, my friendship because she is the sexy awesome. But no pass. Game is short not hard to read. She is by far one of the best playing right now. If she is town we need more out of her. I’m thinking she is not. 

Seems everyone I trust has Leelou in their top 2.  Except maybe Spoot?  I forgot who his top 2 are.  

Lizzie has her as lock town, so she must be scum.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Leelou seems to be the best way to go today.  If we get that right and the game continues, Lizzie becomes the # 1 target the next day.  

Hell, maybe we'll get lucky and there will be no NK....

So follow you to Leelou and then Lizzie? Man that sounds familiar. hahahahahahaha  No matter how hard I try I cannot trust you. Funny because I imagine in real life you are a very trustworthy person.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

So follow you to Leelou and then Lizzie? Man that sounds familiar. hahahahahahaha  No matter how hard I try I cannot trust you. Funny because I imagine in real life you are a very trustworthy person.

I try to be, but I've been known to hug without consent.  It's my lone vice.  

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thast my sticking point for Leelou. At times she looks like disinterested town but some of her post truly do wreak. her flip on you.  Yet, Lizzie claiming her a lock as town bothers me too.

The other big moment was when Leelou called JiF town, seemingly for no other reason than him being hot.

The JiF lynch was the most important moment of the game.  It's our only lynch so far and required a lot of debate.  Yet Leelou and Lizzie were the 2 players who didn't come up with a single original thought or legitimate argument for whether JiF was town or scum.  Lizzie piggy-backed on Spoot's thoughts and Leelou was just like "I dunno, I just think he's town."

That sticks out in a big way.  

These are some of the key Lizzie and Leelou posts around the JiF lynch, just to revisit them and put them all in one spot.  

On 2/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, Lizard King said:

Idiots!

/ @Smashmouth

On 2/12/2018 at 11:07 AM, Lizard King said:

Look how many issues have already arisen because of needless claims, issues that benefit scum. The handmaiden (!) is now gone! And I'm scummy. Crackers.

^^^ Town-shaming

On 2/12/2018 at 11:17 AM, Leelou said:

Lol Spoot. I don’t see Jiffy pop as scum. 

On 2/12/2018 at 11:39 AM, The Crusher said:

Why so sure? 

On 2/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, Leelou said:

Not sure, just don’t see it.

^^^ Leelou calling JiF town for no reason whatsoever.  

On 2/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, Lizard King said:

I'm coming around on Spliff's point of view. I'll unvote vote JiF

^^^ Lizzie's piggy-backing

On 2/12/2018 at 3:04 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Why would JiF admit he did that as scum though?  He easily could have pinned it on Crusher. 

Why out himself so quickly?  A 1:1 trade on D1 wouldn't be worth it in a game where there are only 2 scum. 

On 2/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, Lizard King said:

To fck with you.

^^^ Lizzie f*cking around

On 2/12/2018 at 6:54 PM, Leelou said:

Omg no. Go get your own scum partner. JiF is mine. Like duh.

On 2/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, Leelou said:

Yes? 

^^^ Leelou f*cking around, then not responding to a direct request for her thoughts

On 2/12/2018 at 7:01 PM, Leelou said:

You have Nolder at (1)?

On 2/12/2018 at 7:04 PM, Leelou said:

unvote

On 2/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, Leelou said:

Hi 80. 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:10 PM, Leelou said:

So it was about 6 hours ago the Dice train dissolved? I'm reading back now. 

Any solid points for voting Nol? 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, Leelou said:

Feels like people are being very reactionary this game. All "gotcha" moments going on. Guys...are we just going through the motions? 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:15 PM, Leelou said:

And I'm 75/25 on JiF being town here. 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:21 PM, Leelou said:

Can we induce some chaos along the way? 

Vote Nol

On 2/12/2018 at 7:55 PM, Leelou said:

Where I stand with everyone: 

Players 

1. Crusher - Happy fat man

2. Nolder - Pikachu 

3. Spoot - Angry beaver

4. Jetsfan80 - Clueless wonder 

5. Leelou - Crazy, nutso

6. Dicetosser - Aussie

7. Lizard King - Derp

8. JiF - Surfer god

^^^ Leelou still has plenty of opportunities here nearing the deadline to provide some clarity on why she thinks JiF is town, but instead goes into "chaos mode".

Yeah, its VERY possible that Leelou is just a disinterested townie.  But this point in the game needed a little bit of activity that we didn't get.

Meanwhile, notice how Lizzie disappeared completely after placing the vote on JiF?  He was nowhere to be found for the 5 hours leading up to the deadline.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

These are some of the key Lizzie and Leelou posts around the JiF lynch, just to revisit them and put them all in one spot.  

^^^ Town-shaming

^^^ Leelou calling JiF town for no reason whatsoever.  

^^^ Lizzie's piggy-backing

^^^ Lizzie f*cking around

^^^ Leelou f*cking around, then not responding to a direct request for her thoughts

^^^ Leelou still has plenty of opportunities here nearing the deadline to provide some clarity on why she thinks JiF is town, but instead goes into "chaos mode".

Yeah, its VERY possible that Leelou is just a disinterested townie.  But this point in the game needed a little bit of activity that we didn't get.

Meanwhile, notice how Lizzie disappeared completely after placing the vote on JiF?

My most remaining struggle with Nolder is how he seems to not only discount that Leelou is scum but openly defended her. When I asked him he said he is usually wrong about her. This is only getting harder.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My most remaining struggle with Nolder is how he seems to not only discount that Leelou is scum but openly defended her. When I asked him he said he is usually wrong about her. This is only getting harder.

I'm not in the business of casting a wider net at this point.  Nolder is not up for consideration for me.  His overall game has been solidly in the town camp for me.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not in the business of casting a wider net at this point.  Nolder is not up for consideration for me.  His overall game has been solidly in the town camp for me.  

This would be so much easier if I could trust you and Nolder. If you are scum I guess its an apology for lynching you dumbly last game. Ok, I will take my attention away from Nolder. Man if its the two of you I will lose it.  So Lizzie or Leelou?

Do we lynch the insane person? Lizzie says so much random crap its almost like lynching blind. He also tends to react harshly to accusations and that always makes him look worse.  Yet his list was very clear and concise and that bothered me.  LOL

Leelou? Excellent player but not doing anything to find scum this game. Nice enough to play after retiring but I cant think of a single thing that makes her town or any resemblance of her town game. Picking between cruising scum and disinterested townie is not easy.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Nolder, Spoot, or Crush are scum.....hats off.  You deserve the win.  Not voting any of them today.  

if you are scum Im ripping your virgin head off and using it as a hat. Nolder I choose to suspect again tomorrow. If this is spooty as scum then that little fella has come into his own. Ive done the stick to a couple player like a magnet thing at Dm and its worked well.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This would be so much easier if I could trust you and Nolder. If you are scum I guess its an apology for lynching you dumbly last game. Ok, I will take my attention away from Nolder. Man if its the two of you I will lose it.  So Lizzie or Leelou?

Do we lynch the insane person? Lizzie says so much random crap its almost like lynching blind. He also tends to react harshly to accusations and that always makes him look worse.  Yet his list was very clear and concise and that bothered me.  LOL

Leelou? Excellent player but not doing anything to find scum this game. Nice enough to play after retiring but I cant think of a single thing that makes her town or any resemblance of her town game. Picking between cruising scum and disinterested townie is not easy.

There are very good reasons to think BOTH could be town.  I'm not at all certain about this.  But process of elimination says this is the place to go, and I guess maybe I'm just backfilling reasons why I should feel good about that.

It would certainly help if we can get Leelou in here.  If she's really been a disinterested townie to this point, and certainly will say as much regardless of alignment, we need her to provide just a little bit of content here.  It's hard to lynch someone who was nice enough to be a replacement, but this is endgame we're talking about.

And of course, the problem with Lizzie is no matter what he says, it pretty much won't be helpful.  lol.  

So it might just come down to Spoot helping to make this call.  If it indeed comes down to Lizzie or Leelou today, he needs to come off of you, me and Nolder in order to help solve it.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

if you are scum Im ripping your virgin head off and using it as a hat. Nolder I choose to suspect again tomorrow. If this is spooty as scum then that little fella has come into his own. Ive done the stick to a couple player like a magnet thing at Dm and its worked well.

I'm not scum, just trust me and follow me to victory.  lol.  

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Everything in your re-read and gut says vote Nolder, but 80 won’t go there so you don’t vote him. Dafuq dude. 

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I spent a lot of time going back and forth with Nolder. Doing the best I can here.

I think the best you can do is stick to your guns on Nolder and not abandon your gut because another player told you to follow him into a different direction.  

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I think the best you can do is stick to your guns on Nolder and not abandon your gut because another player told you to follow him into a different direction.  

Since you won't give me a good reason why I should vote Leelou...

Let's say Nolder is town.  Why should Crusher NOT be voting Leelou?

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Literally all 80 said to you was that he wasn’t going to vote Nolder. That was enough to get you off of your best read. So I guess no, I’m not that easily swayed. It’s end game. 

You do realize I read through the entire game a second time in order to make my decision. You think this is my first rodeo?  Child please. Plus whats wrong with competing trains?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You do realize I read through the entire game a second time in order to make my decision. You think this is my first rodeo?  Child please. Plus whats wrong with competing trains?

I guess I’d rather see the game end in a majority vote by end game and I think competing trains will probably prevent that. 

During your reread did you notice the confidence that 80 and Nolder seemed to have in each other from the beginning? My theory is that they knew they only needed to make it two days and so they overly protected each other early to get town on another track and get mislynches. 

As for @Leelou, I’d really like to see some new content from her. I also think her low activity makes her an easy mislynch and am very suspect about this train. 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I guess I’d rather see the game end in a majority vote by end game and I think competing trains will probably prevent that. 

During your reread did you notice the confidence that 80 and Nolder seemed to have in each other from the beginning? My theory is that they knew they only needed to make it two days and so they overly protected each other early to get town on another track and get mislynches. 

As for @Leelou, I’d really like to see some new content from her. I also think her low activity makes her an easy mislynch and am very suspect about this train. 

What about Nolder protecting Leelou. I pointed out two examples of that. Scum commonly protects town to seem townish. Leelou pretty much declared JiF as town for no reason too.

Archived