Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm helping you build meta on me, Spooty.  It won't really help you this game, just future games.  I'm paying it forward. 

Are you really telling me what my meta of you should be? Really? That's COMPLETELY intuitive to what meta is.

And FOS for being a hipster-y douche.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm FOSing Leelou because she never really provided a good reason for why she thought he was town until today.  I provided some legitimate reasons why I felt that way, in the moment.  

Your rage was warranted.  

Okay, fair. I accept that.

Darthe was minding his own business. He figured it was a nice day for a walk. He stopped to admire the cathedral. He didn't know why he decided to stop and stare but he felt drawn somehow. In awe of the structure he let him mind wander. Big mistake! He didn't see the angel statue falling and became a Darthecake!

Carry on

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm FOSing Leelou because she never really provided a good reason for why she thought he was town until today.  I provided some legitimate reasons why I felt that way, in the moment.  

Your rage was warranted.  

I’m incredibly lazy in retirement. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Its hard to not want it to be true. But why was he so reluctant to tell it.

Like I said. I decided to pick one case and stick to it. Less confusion for Town that way. Turns out that no one agreed with that case, though. And Lizzie asked me to put my case on 80 out, so here it is. Little did I know that this was the more lucid case of mine.

5 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Darthe was minding his own business. He figured it was a nice day for a walk. He stopped to admire the cathedral. He didn't know why he decided to stop and stare but he felt drawn somehow. In awe of the structure he let him mind wander. Big mistake! He didn't see the angel statue falling and became a Darthecake!

Carry on

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I don't know who Darthe is, but **** that guy!

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And yeah, I was confident JiF was town, because that was the towniest thing JiF could have done.  He was already disinterested, and made an idiotic, scum-favored move that made no sense.  He wouldn't do that as scum, f*cking over his teammate in the process.  It wasn't me knowing JiF was town because I was scum.  It was me knowing JiF was town because it seemed so obvious, for reasons I'd stated earlier in the discussion.  

Recycle Leelous thoughts much?

Archived