Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

If we lynch Leelou and she is disinterested town and 80 ends up being scum I will loose my ****img mind. 

FWIW, I was only thinking either one of you and 80 were scum. Probably not both.

And @Leelou is still not out of my suspicion. I just really wish there was more from her to go on. If this wasn't LYLO, I'd be absolutely willing to go there.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im actually feeling like Lizzy is really trying here. Not in a scummy way but honestly trying to figure it out. This is one of the better games Ive been in. Im seriously perplexed. Scum team playing great.

Yeah.  Every player here is trying other than Leelou, who probably has good reasons for not participating.  

This decision sucks.  

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

FWIW, I was only thinking either one of you and 80 were scum. Probably not both.

And @Leelou is still not out of my suspicion. I just really wish there was more from her to go on. If this wasn't LYLO, I'd be absolutely willing to go there.

So your top 2 is:

1.  80 OR Crusher

2.  Leelou?

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah.  Every player here is trying other than Leelou, who probably has good reasons for not participating.  

This decision sucks.  

I’m town. Next person to claim I’m scum because it’s easy is the person I’m voting.

Also, what kind of crap post did I see from Crusher while skimming about Nyn being unable to handle a 2 scum team and subbing? 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So your top 2 is:

1.  80 OR Crusher

2.  Leelou?

Yeah, I guess, if you want to put it like that. I developed Crusher's case first, since his stuff jumped out at me first, so that's kinda why I had him as my #1. You're not far behind. I don't normally try to think about who is partnered with who all that much, as it invites too much WIFOM, but I guess I'd be surprised if I had you both pegged, which is kinda where the "or" comes from.

Leelou is only up there as a wildcard, simply because there isn't much of anything to go on there. I don't really have a case on her, but I think she's worth looking at.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I guess, if you want to put it like that. I developed Crusher's case first, since his stuff jumped out at me first, so that's kinda why I had him as my #1. You're not far behind. I don't normally try to think about who is partnered with who all that much, as it invites too much WIFOM, but I guess I'd be surprised if I had you both pegged, which is kinda where the "or" comes from.

Leelou is only up there as a wildcard, simply because there isn't much of anything to go on there. I don't really have a case on her, but I think she's worth looking at. 

I did get a haircut over the weekend. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Did you ever lay out a case for why you think I'm scum?  I forget.  Not that it matters much.  I think you're town, you think I'm scum, and I won't learn much from it.  Just wanted to know why you so firmly have me in the potential scum pile.  

So why am I scum with either Nolder or Lizzie? 

I thought I was scum with JiF. 

80, to answer your question as to how you changed so quickly: I was reading page by page and just posting random thoughts along the way. I keep going back and forth on you. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did you ever lay out a case for why you think I'm scum?  I forget.  Not that it matters much.  I think you're town, you think I'm scum, and I won't learn much from it.  Just wanted to know why you so firmly have me in the potential scum pile.  

No, I never did lay it out. I didn't want to muddy the Town waters with two cases, so I decided to pick one and stand by it.

I've offered to lay out my case for you, but I don't know if it would really be helpful now. I think a lot of it has been pointed out by others, anyway.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I never did lay it out. I didn't want to muddy the Town waters with two cases, so I decided to pick one and stand by it.

I've offered to lay out my case for you, but I don't know if it would really be helpful now. I think a lot of it has been pointed out by others, anyway.

Spoot are you scum? It’s lylo and you can’t lay your case out?

19 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Oh dear lord people! Stop @‘ing me. I have ocd about notifications and I have 9! 9!!!! 

Hi. Sorry, I had a life this weekend, and I was on the phone all day. I’m home now, trying to eat. Let me see my notifications and grab a drink. 

Welcome princess.

Archived