Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Lizard King said:

@Nolder: his logic is inconsistent. He wants us to clear 80 for his call on Jif but won’t give Leelou the same courtesy. His playstyle changed between days 1&2. Day one he was very laid back, but he caught a little heat from Crusher and has been on the defensive since. He also got super townie all of a sudden. Has been putting his body on the line for 80. Strongest read. Scum. 

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Too_Townie

Just want to note that I am very happy with everyone's participation overall this game. We've had some dry spells (like 18+ hours no posts from anyone) but per person it's been pretty good. With the exception of Leelou but she gets a pass because she literally came out of retirement to fill a spot so that's pretty cool. Anyway offtopic I just wanted to say that because I'm always bitching about activity so I thought I'd speak up when it was good for once.

Deadline is tomorrow ? Good I want to finish my read from page 18. Busy at the office on Federal holidays.  Here outside DC it’s a mad house. Government workers, military and teachers make up the bulk of my patients . All off today. Means Crushlove gotta work hard today. Kinda counter intuitive for me cause my fat and lazy are basically codependents. 

So I gotta admit I'm pretty locked in on Lizzie and there is no good second except Leelou who I feel bad about but I'm often wrong about her so I'm hesitant to overlook my main read to get her lynched today. We only have about a day left, does anyone have anything else to add or any questions for me? I'm mostly just watching to see what you guys say and do now at this point.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Just want to note that I am very happy with everyone's participation overall this game. We've had some dry spells (like 18+ hours no posts from anyone) but per person it's been pretty good. With the exception of Leelou but she gets a pass because she literally came out of retirement to fill a spot so that's pretty cool. Anyway offtopic I just wanted to say that because I'm always bitching about activity so I thought I'd speak up when it was good for once.

^^ Super fucking townie .. haha. It’s true people played hard . I’m not ready to give Leelou a pass though. My thanks for her coming out of retirement and playing, my friendship because she is the sexy awesome. But no pass. Game is short not hard to read. She is by far one of the best playing right now. If she is town we need more out of her. I’m thinking she is not. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Deadline is tomorrow ? Good I want to finish my read from page 18. Busy at the office on Federal holidays.  Here outside DC it’s a mad house. Government workers, military and teachers make up the bulk of my patients . All off today. Means Crushlove gotta work hard today. Kinda counter intuitive for me cause my fat and lazy are basically codependents. 

Deadline is tonight I think.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

So I gotta admit I'm pretty locked in on Lizzie and there is no good second except Leelou who I feel bad about but I'm often wrong about her so I'm hesitant to overlook my main read to get her lynched today. We only have about a day left, does anyone have anything else to add or any questions for me? I'm mostly just watching to see what you guys say and do now at this point.

I gave most my reads . I still need to

finish my reread from page 18 and up. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

^^ Super ******* townie .. haha. It’s true people played hard . I’m not ready to give Leelou a pass though. My thanks for her coming out of retirement and playing, my friendship because she is the sexy awesome. But no pass. Game is short not hard to read. She is by far one of the best playing right now. If she is town we need more out of her. I’m thinking she is not. 

More out of her would be good either way for sure.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I gave most my reads . I still need to

finish my reread from page 18 and up. 

:thumbup:

I am looking forward to comparing everyone's reads and seeing where we can possibly find some common ground.

It looks to me like it's probably going to be some sort of three way between me Leelou and Liz.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Deadline is in 11 hours.  

12 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count (Unchanged)

Nolder (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Crusher (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (3) - Crusher, Nolder, 80

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

NOLDER IS AT L-2

Deadline is Monday Feb 19th 6pm MST

Updated sorry

On 2/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Lizard King said:

If we were scum he could've told me this in the scum chat you knucklehead.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:44 PM, Lizard King said:

I'm just excited for Nolder to lay his case out on me. He is going to put a lot of thought into it and I'm interested to see what he can stretch together since I haven't done anything scummy.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:44 PM, Lizard King said:

My gut is starting to tell me that Nolder and 80 might be scum. That comment from 80 was just too easy.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:50 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Shiny object. 

Lizzie is harder to read than a picture book with blank pages.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:47 AM, Nolder said:

All in all his play is lazy and lacks any initiative to actually catch scum and solve the game.

Vote Lizard King

On 2/16/2018 at 7:41 AM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Leelou (1) - Lizard

Lizard  (2) - 80, Nolder

Not Voting (3) - Crusher, Spoot, Leelou

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday Feb 20th 6pm MST

LIZARD IS AT L-2

gre_1519088400.png

Nolder is talking about Lizzie like he has never played with him. Just weird.

On 2/16/2018 at 11:02 AM, The Crusher said:

I’m not saying not Lizzie. I’m simply not ready to vote. I need more from Leelou. We need to play this out before we pick. 

On 2/16/2018 at 11:44 AM, Lizard King said:

So it's a simple question then. On the basis of scummyness, who is worse? Me or Nolder

On 2/16/2018 at 11:47 AM, Lizard King said:

It's a fair question. In terms of degrees of scummyness, does he see your actions or my actions as worse? I think he can answer for himself.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:33 PM, The Crusher said:

Yes.

My initial answer to Lizzie asking me who is scummier between him and Nolder.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:36 PM, The Crusher said:

I think your an easy one to call scummy . I’m struggling if that makes you scum THIS GAME. 

What I fear is with a huge lead scum sitting back and letting us do the work for them.

im not voting unti everyone in this game gets talking. 80 being quiet is irking me. 

Part one of my answer.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:39 PM, Lizard King said:

I don't like that you can't answer this.

Lizzie doesn't if notice I addressed it.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:44 PM, The Crusher said:

You have played a scummy game. You have done a couple scummy things. But I’m not sold on you as scum. More careless. 

Nolder is pushing the narrative a bit. Trying to control the story on you and I’m not sure I’m seeing what he says he sees. Felt a little of that from him and 80 on the Dice first case two. 

I finish my answer here, so @Spoot-Face I did answer the question.  Sometimes you can pick one name or the other, I felt this needed more of an explanation. Please get in here and read and help us make a good pick before deadline. We need you little buddy,.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:06 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, done my re-read. First of all, everything in my gut is telling me we'll find scum in either Nolder or Lizzie (Lizzie clearly looks more Scummy to me, albeit he normally does), which is why I think NEITHER of them is Scum. My gut was wrong on JiF and I think it's wrong now. It being between Nolder and Lizzie is waaaaaaaay too obvious at this point. Scum will not be that obvious.

So, why does it have to be between Nolder and Lizzie now?

I think we need to look and 80 and Crusher. I could lay out a case on either of them right now, but I'm reticent to be the one to lead the charge. I want to hear what others think first. If you think I'm wrong, then I'll listen.

And we need to hear more from @Leelou. I've given her a lot of slack for her lack of play so far, because she had to sub in, but we are at LYLO, so it's time she started to play and act like she gives a damn.

Not sure we have seen your case on 80 yet. Why not lead the charge? I thought you were wrong and not sure you actually listened. At least not yet. I like the Lizzie and leelou points here.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:23 PM, Leelou said:

I’m here now. 

Lizzie seems very reactionary. I have to go back and see why my gut was telling me Crusher. I’ve been hesitant to vote because I’m trying to get into the game. Problem is, @Spoot-Face, I really don’t give a damn. Playing mobile sucks. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:24 PM, Leelou said:

It’s still technically this afternoon.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:31 PM, Leelou said:

Why would anyone nk dice? 

This is a good question but really not helping find scum.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:35 PM, Leelou said:

I'm going back from pg 1 now. I'm going to see if anything sticks out. 

Cool. Waiting for some inofrmation. Go Leelou!!

On 2/16/2018 at 5:38 PM, Leelou said:

From pg 1. I remember reading Nol questioning this earlier. 

Question about 80's card. Really much to it.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:40 PM, Leelou said:

I miss JiF. 

Me too, but we gots the mafia to catch

On 2/16/2018 at 5:46 PM, Leelou said:

So, looks like Dice targeted someone that had one of these cards "If their role card is a Handmaid, Prince, King, Countess or Princess, you will die.", and was killed. Heh. 

nothing but more card talk. I see nothing at all of substance.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:35 PM, Leelou said:

I'm going back from pg 1 now. I'm going to see if anything sticks out. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:38 PM, Leelou said:

From pg 1. I remember reading Nol questioning this earlier. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:40 PM, Leelou said:

I miss JiF. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:46 PM, Leelou said:

So, looks like Dice targeted someone that had one of these cards "If their role card is a Handmaid, Prince, King, Countess or Princess, you will die.", and was killed. Heh. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:49 PM, Leelou said:

And was killed, like as well as his own targeting. Read the scene. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:52 PM, Leelou said:

Meh, there are pluses and minuses. The game started out with 8 people, and you need info to win the game. Kinda pointless to sit on your card if it's one that can gain info. 

On 2/16/2018 at 5:56 PM, Leelou said:

You were channeling Ape at this point, weren't you? 

On 2/16/2018 at 6:05 PM, Leelou said:

80 is the most involved in this game, it seems. 

bunch of talking but saying nothing.. Its actually starting to sway me from scum to disinterested townie. i dont have a problem with it because Leelou just hanging out being social is always awesome. She was nice enough to fill in after retiring. I just want to make sure Im ok with writing her off as disinterested town.

Archived