Nightmare Draft Day Scenario.... funny...

Stark

Short story....

Saturday night I am out drinking with some friends talking football. One of my friends, Bills fan, and I get into heated QB discussion... my hate of Josh Allen.

Long story short - 4 AM, I wake up after a dream... Clear as hell too.

Cleveland Browns Trade 1st overall pick to the JETS.... JETS GET 1st overall Pick.... CLEVELAND GETS. our 6th (1st rd), and next years 1st round pick, our 2nd this year, a second next year, our 3rd this year and a 5th in 2018. ( I have no idea why I remember this so clearly).

AND THE JETS SELECT...............

JOSH ALLEN.... 

FML... Needless to say I woke up pissed as hell - because Allen is the QB I want, ZERO, part of.... I would hope this does NOT happen.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:49 AM, Stark said:

Short story....

Saturday night I am out drinking with some friends talking football. One of my friends, Bills fan, and I get into heated QB discussion... my hate of Josh Allen.

Long story short - 4 AM, I wake up after a dream... Clear as hell too.

Cleveland Browns Trade 1st overall pick to the JETS.... JETS GET 1st overall Pick.... CLEVELAND GETS. our 6th (1st rd), and next years 1st round pick, our 2nd this year, a second next year, our 3rd this year and a 5th in 2018. ( I have no idea why I remember this so clearly).

AND THE JETS SELECT........

JOSH ALLEN.... 

FML... Needless to say I woke up pissed as hell - because Allen is the QB I want, ZERO, part of.... I would hope this does NOT happen.

Make sure you stay awake until after the 1st round on draft day from here on.

Archived