Zaza Pachulia

Jetsfan80

46 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's incredible how quickly the Warriors turned into the Patriots. They the ******* worst.

Zaza doing what he does.  Durant pulling a LeBron "Decision" only this was 10x worse, and leading the league in Techs, with Draymond not far behind.  Steph Curry throwing mouthguards.  Nick Young taunting the Thunder bench, standing inches away from the players on the Thunder bench....on and on.

The league will do nothing about the behavioral stuff.  And Kerr obviously will tolerate it all; who is going to tell him to do otherwise?

How am I supposed to enjoy the NBA when this piece of sh*t team is guaranteed to win another title?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 12:51 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Zaza doing what he does.  Durant pulling a LeBron "Decision" only this was 10x worse, and leading the league in Techs, with Draymond not far behind.  Steph Curry throwing mouthguards.  Nick Young taunting the Thunder bench, standing inches away from the players on the Thunder bench....on and on.

The league will do nothing about the behavioral stuff.  And Kerr obviously will tolerate it all; who is going to tell him to do otherwise?

How am I supposed to enjoy the NBA when this piece of sh*t team is guaranteed to win another title?

I don’t think they are guaranteed any longer. Rockets are on a 16 game win streak and have beaten the Warriors twice. The Warriors haven’t even been dominating like they usually do. Just beating bad teams or barely scraping by....and it’s so obvious to see Curry isn’t the leader of that team anymore lmao...Durant is the second best player in the league under LeBron.

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t think they are guaranteed any longer. Rockets are on a 16 game win streak and have beaten the Warriors twice. The Warriors haven’t even been dominating like they usually do. Just beating bad teams or barely scraping by....and it’s so obvious to see Curry isn’t the leader of that team anymore lmao...Durant is the second best player in the league under LeBron.

They're clearly bored.  When the playoffs roll around they will remain the clear favorites.  Further proof the regular season doesn't matter.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They're clearly bored.  When the playoffs roll around they will remain the clear favorites.  Further proof the regular season doesn't matter.  

It doesn’t matter but it also is an indicator to talent level, chemistry and ability. I agree that they will be in top form once the playoffs begin. But we just have to hope the Rockets can take it to them in a 7 game series because no other team has even the slightest chance.

Archived