The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Not yet. He is was more obnoxious as scum. I think his instincts are off and he is picking the wrong side but I see town DPR here. As of know I see him earnestly trying to solve the game. He go's total and complete useless troll as scum. but hey, give it time. teh goodness is still young.

LOLOLOLOL

Just now, Stark said:

I think its pretty obvious that a scum team could tell him to self vote. especially if it flies in the face of logic in teh mafia world. Either way it doesn't "serve" me. I am voting 80 right now. 

I already said I would vote 80 or Brick. 

I meant as far as him agreeing with you. Im still waiting for DPR to answer me how many times he has coached any scum team member to self vote? Ive been playing, ableit awfully for ten plus years and never seen it.

Just now, D P R said:

I'm feeling really quite comfortable that we didn't out the cop.

As of now he's uncountered, so while you might be right, we're going to have to spend time and resources resolving that situation at some point.  I'd rather not add to the mess. 

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not revealing.  GFY's. 

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

Is this really helping anyone? 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It helps rolefishers.  Are you one of them?

Not sure what to think of this.  

I totally agree this was scummy from DPR but then when you read it in the flow of the game, it's almost like 80 set it up. 

It would be one thing if DPR was like yo!, you're at L-whatever, you going to reveal?  But 80 said, I'm not revealing and DPR was like, really?  This is happening?

I feel like this pings harder on 80.

hmmmm

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Uh huh, I twisted all yer werds... lol. You were edgy and didn't really ever say why. You got anything for us now? 

I'm feeling really quite comfortable that we didn't out the cop. 

It always makes me sad when you roll scum. It shouldn't, I know, but I just love you so much and it hurts a little place in my heart. 

LOL

Only if that means you just turned it on. 

I was edgy? That literally means nothing. Its like me saying your racey. You are truly a silly pirate.

I learned last game that anything is possible with Lizzie.

Then stop being racey because Im town.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I meant as far as him agreeing with you. Im still waiting for DPR to answer me how many times he has coached any scum team member to self vote? Ive been playing, ableit awfully for ten plus years and never seen it.

This is not a real question. Reread the entire exchange and you'll see where I was making pretty obvious points.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was edgy? That literally means nothing. Its like me saying your racey. You are truly a silly pirate.

0_o

I think we use the term "racey" differently. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pinky bacon swear?

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Stark, your "case" on GATA was totally fabricated, but your cases on me and Brick were super serious?  I'm not understanding your play. 

my "case" as Jif put it is something I have done to GATA every game, that we have played.. You can go back and look them up. I didn't say I thought she was scum, I said she was playing similar to last game and then i asked if she was scum @GATAcan back me up if she wants, I think she already did. 

My case on you and brick, I don't know that I would classify them as super serious but they are the more serious ones. And it is nice to see you finally floundering around and then say that you won't reveal. 

You are not understanding my play, you are starting to sound like lizzy.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Technically I agreed with him. 

The bold is precisely why a team of scum could tell a rookie scum to self-vote. then use the above logic to play it off as, "well he can't be scum and no scum would coach that" taking that into account knowing this game is probably going to get to 200+ pages and it being this early it would be a small chance anyone would go back and find it.  That was my point, scum could be running a gamut here with the " no scum would coach a rookie scum to self vote" 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Technically I agreed with him. 

The bold is precisely why a team of scum could tell a rookie scum to self-vote. then use the above logic to play it off as, "well he can't be scum and no scum would coach that" taking that into account knowing this game is probably going to get to 200+ pages and it being this early it would be a small chance anyone would go back and find it.  That was my point, scum could be running a gamut here with the " no scum would coach a rookie scum to self vote" 

I don't see it. but fine.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Stark said:

Above is  referring to brick self voting.. You say pingy because I quoted the interaction? okay I guess.

JiF seems more genuine, if that is how you feel then it is what it is. Still doesn't make him right

@D P R seems to get it.

no, i say pingy because you are introducing a narrative, ape coaching brick.. that isn't supported by much 

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Stark, your "case" on GATA was totally fabricated, but your cases on me and Brick were super serious?  I'm not understanding your play. 

He's taking the Ape/Jif/Pac school of mafia, when right, it's a case, when wrong, it's a trap or bad townie play

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No graphs.  No charts.  Just voting whoever the top train is.  I don't like this version of Stark. 

too early in the game for a graph of chart - I am not shocked, would you like me if I put my vote back on brick

Official Vote Count: 

Brick (2) JC, DPR

GATA (1) Pac

80 (7) Verbal, CTM, Ape, Smash, LK, Stark, Leelou 

Stark (4) Crushluv, GATA, JiF, 80

JC (1) Brick

80 IS AT L-2 

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, Wednesday 8:00 PM

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

With my boss for another hour I Kaylee.

I ? you 2, occasionally. ?

1 hour ago, GATA said:

@Kaylee VC COUNT Please 

Sorry was picking kiddo up from preschool. You have get patience though. Lol o.k.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I like you and Smash right now.  80's play here that I just pointed out pinged a bit too.

I wasnt ready to go top 3 but gun to head 80 would be 3rd.

Okay, well I guess your streak of getting 2 out of 3 scum on D1 could still be right.. It sure isn't going to be 3 out of 3