The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I am going to take on JiF's points here, but to start he is wrong to vote me, I am not going to go all argumentative again because I have nothing else to say other than he is wrong on his read on me.

Brick - Much more active than his first 3 games, not necessarily scummy trait, but it seems out of the norm for him

Gata - still seems to be playing more like she did last game (she was scum) I am not saying she is scum, although she has moved into my possibilities especially having read her last few posts.

Nyn - only second game with her and I feel like she is town

Lizzie - Do not trust him or his style of play this game compared to the first 3, but there is nothing to counter his cop claim as JiF says.

Leelou - if you don't know you should be mod killed immediately 

Smash - On the fence legit 50/50 on him being town or scum

Crusher - Total town crusher to me. I have seen the scum crusher this doesn't seem to be the same scum crusher.

JiF - Greatest scum hunter, has me pegged as scum ( i am not ). This doesn't mean he is scum or the reason I am going to say I am not sold on a town JiF, I have never played with the Scum JiF

Pac - The verbal thing was either extreme luck, distancing, or he may actually have skills... townish read on him as of now

DpR - no F'n clue, slightly more of a scum read 

Nolder - being nolder slight town read

CTM - toughest read, not sure yet

Just some thought on it right now does not mean these are definite and won't change (just throwing that out there JiF). after D1 and N1 my only "scum" on my list of 3 alive is Brick, who is not cleared, but for now I am going to put my

VOTE GATA

This is based more off of her most recent posts also the night phase where she was concerned about Leelou getting "randomed" if we did not vote as a consensus, which seemed really odd because if it went to random anyone could have gotten hit, Town Cop, Gata, any other Roled Town player, but she was concerned about her new bestie Leelou I just found that odd.

I can get down with a Stark vote. 

He soft-sells Gata in his group description and literally floats the old "I'm not saying she's scum...". 

Then he votes her and throws out a bunch of gibberish as reasoning. 

He sits on the fence for every other description, except for me, who he very clearly describes as getting a scum read off of, which is more clear and powerful than the language he used for Gata.

According to his list, he should have voted for me.  

Vote Stark

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

The other votes are pretty interesting as well.

Surprised to see Pac getting votes for instance.

He's actually trying this game so what gives?

They're interesting but no explanation of why and then a blatant defense of Pac? 

weird post

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (3) Nyn, CTM , LK

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

CTM (1) JiF 

Stark (2) Crusher, DPR

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

He soft-sells Gata in his group description and literally floats the old "I'm not saying she's scum...". 

He sits on the fence for every other description, except for me, who he very clearly describes as getting a scum read off of, which is more clear and powerful than the language he used for Gata.

Vote Stark

Love this post.  Makes me feel better about you.  

Unvote

Vote Stark 

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

Vote Stark

I don't think you could convince me to vote Gata today.

Just now, Lizard King said:

Thoughts on Nolder?

I dont like his play or lack there of.  Just not sure if' it's disinterested townie or scum at this point though.  

With DPR and Crusher around now contributing and smelling what I'm stepping in.  CTM and Nold are hovering around and back and forth to my #3 spot. 

Just now, JiF said:

sober pirate? 

That's really more of a subjective thing, like my version of sober is probably different than some other peoples... you know? 

But I'm drinking coffee right now if that's what you mean. 

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (3) Nyn, CTM , LK

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

Stark (3) Crusher, DPR, JiF 

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

Stark (4) Crusher, DPR, JiF, LK

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

Vote Stark

So saying I have no clue and said a slight scum read means I have to vote for you... 

You have been laying low as has been pointed out, you also did  not have a vote in at the end of D1. I know you said you "were ready to do it if was needed". That not seem odd.

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Vote stark

I want him to clarify his position with a little pressure.

Maybe you are the one that should clarify their position and the reason that you won't be convinced to vote Gata.

I think Stark can't handle pressure and I'm going to let him cool down 

Pac still hasn't explained his Smash read and I think he created distance.

CTM is a no show for now. 

VOTE CTM

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Stark got no where yesterday, probably getting nowhere today.  I rather pressure some other dudes who arent contributing and freaking me out a bit.

Vote CTM

55 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'm much more strategic as scum I wouldn't of let myself hiccup like that but w/e ... Carrying on 

@CTM is very quiet what's up with that.

Why were you so chummy with Verbal?

Also why the Nolder Vote?

Hi ladies! I said in the sign up thread I'd have limited availability this game, the fact that it's pretty active is making it harder to keep up ❤️

• Haha 2

On 5/14/2018 at 5:08 PM, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (1) Nyn

LK (6) Leelou, Ape, 80, Crusher, Brick, Nol

JiF (2) Pac, LK

Brick (2) CTM, Stark

80 (1) Verbal

GATA (1) Smash

Smash (1) JiF 

CTM (1) DPR

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

On 5/14/2018 at 5:09 PM, GATA said:

Vote Smash

^^^^ right after a VC and a running up of votes .... Gata decides to vote away from LK, instead of pressuring 

On 5/14/2018 at 5:09 PM, Lizard King said:

Cop

^^^^ lol, weak 1 word reveal - totally could be scum play to stay alive and then

On 5/14/2018 at 5:09 PM, GATA said:

Are you claiming Cop?

On 5/14/2018 at 5:10 PM, Lizard King said:

Si 

On 5/14/2018 at 5:14 PM, GATA said:

No me gusta either but if you're not, this is gonna bite you in the butt later anyway. 

I'll roll with it for now

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I don't think you could convince me to vote Gata today.

This has been bothering me since page 10 and still does and now LK's comment just brings it back up.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Hi ladies! I said in the sign up thread I'd have limited availability this game, the fact that it's pretty active is making it harder to keep up ❤️

I'll wait till you catch up, still doesn't explain you / verb

UNVOTE 

VOTE Pac 

Official Vote Count 

Pac (3) Leelou, Brick, GATA

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

Stark (4) Crusher, DPR, JiF, LK

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

• Sympathy 1

On 5/16/2018 at 5:03 PM, Nolder said:

Whoaaahhh you guys posted a lot while I was asleep.

I'm way back on page 26!

I'm around right now although like I said I'm not caught up, anything need my attention?

What's with the run up on 80?

^ Wakes up from a long night of fapping to hentai. Note: this is on page 36/37

On 5/16/2018 at 5:06 PM, Nolder said:

Good afternoon! lol

^ to leelou, throwaway, but included for completion

On 5/16/2018 at 5:07 PM, Nolder said:

So should I just spend my time catching up?

Nothing needs my attention in the here and now?

^  Says he's going to catch up, Stark responds he should catch up

On 5/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, Integrity28 said:

3 hours is a lot, stop fear mongering

Nolderp, I’m willing to hammer/ vote 80

just let me know your thoughts

^ Stupid ape calls his shot, letting nolder plop down a non hammer for the lynch

On 5/16/2018 at 5:11 PM, Nolder said:

Ok so we have a 3 hour deadline and it's basically 80 or no lynch.

Got it.

Catching up ASAP.

^ Nolder again claims he's catching up now, and tries and pigeon hole the lynch to 80 or random - which pinged cause it attempts to limit choices and fear mongers about random

On 5/16/2018 at 5:13 PM, Nolder said:

Hmmm at the outset I notice 80 already has quite a few votes.

No time to check at this moment but if I do get the chance I'd be curious to know what these 5 voted him for as opposed to the people that followed.

^ 2 minutes later he bumps the vote count and makes yet anotehr remark about catching up

On 5/16/2018 at 5:22 PM, Nolder said:

Page 30 and I'm already decided.

String him up.

Vote 80

Mofo wont reveal but the only person I clearly remember against revealing unnecessarily is Pac.

If 80 has turned a new leaf that's great but either I don't remember it or he never talked about it.

@Jetsfan80 if you can point to a post in another game where you've said revealing is bad I'm willing to unvote you.

I do know I have a bad memory but I am preeeetty sure this never happened.

Lots of issues here

1) It's 9 minutes later and 4 pages (he said he was on 26 before), so his reread was clearly short, yet he decided to off 80 and gives nary a reason

2) I imagine somewhere in here he saw that miserable Ape's promise to hammer via notifications

3) Bold/Italic  in quote above.. Nolder is notorious for refusing to reveal even more so than pac perhaps, odd for him to now vote 80 vote it, no? I think even the greatest cum hunter called it irony if memory serves

4) The last bit is bs cause he went back to sleep

Lazy useless town or scum? Either way he deserves some pressure for not following through on the catch up he promised, for putting 80 at l-1 (after seeing ape's promise to hammer) with little reason other than a direct contradiction of his own behavior (refusing to reveal)

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

^^^^ right after a VC and a running up of votes .... Gata decides to vote away from LK, instead of pressuring 

^^^^ lol, weak 1 word reveal - totally could be scum play to stay alive and then

So you're trying to ask why I don't jump on D1 votes when most of those were joke votes ? FOR REALS ?! 

BB you're doing way too much right now. 

What am I supposed to be like no MOFO I don't believe you're cop because you claimed it and no one has opposed it.

I said very clearly I'll believe it for now regardless things like this make there way out esp in a game full of roles.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I have too much sh*t to do at work so I will just say it. I received a PM and

I KNOW 100% that LIZZIE is NOT THE COP

So you couldn't just say this instead of wasting time?