The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

I love how you're picking out certain posts and trying to spin this on one of the few ppl believing your cop claim. I have been doing nothing but translating your nonsense and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Right about now if you aren't scum this is the worst play I have ever seen from you. 

I'm sorry if I end up dying for a set up or a NK i'll take it at this point my patience with you is really done. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE STARK 

Just now, GATA said:

Like I said if I don't die I will OMGUS everyone to oblivion I really don't care 

HOW IS IT NOT PICKING YOU ARE SO STUCK IN YOUR TUNNEL VISION YOU DON'T EVEN SEE HOW IVE LITERALLY TRIED TO HELP YOU.

I BELIEVED YOUR STUPID REVEAL ASKED LK A BUNCH OF TIMES EVEN WHEN HE CLEARED ME WHY THE PHUCK WOULD I DO THAT IF AS SCUM I WOULD JUST USE THIS TO MY BENEFIT. INSTEAD YOU KNIT PICK QUOTES THAT DON'T EVEN TRANSLATE TO THE FULL SPECTRUM OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING. INCREDIBLE

So you believe me, yet vote Lizzie just because.... As I said, you may be town, I don't have you cleared as such and you saying you believe me, yet vote me says you are just willing to go against what you believe (costing town another player, granted I will get NK'd anyway) and you leave LK alive....

Isn't this how Smash and I beat you last game... I mean you can blame 80 all you want but you decided not to make the votes.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

So you believe me, yet vote Lizzie just because.... As I said, you may be town, I don't have you cleared as such and you saying you believe me, yet vote me says you are just willing to go against what you believe (costing town another player, granted I will get NK'd anyway) and you leave LK alive....

Isn't this how Smash and I beat you last game... I mean you can blame 80 all you want but you decided not to make the votes.

He was my partner I asked him for advice. Are you really trying to be condescending right now? 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

He was my partner I asked him for advice. Are you really trying to be condescending right now? 

not really, I am saying If you think/knw/believe something then do that. don't get swayed in another direction.. 

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Well no sh*t Sherlock, the bodyguard is dead. Jesus.

probably the best game you have played since I have been here. You did your job for scum well. Got the Bodyguard to die for no reason, and get the real cop.. nice job LK.

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

not really, I am saying If you think/knw/believe something then do that. don't get swayed in another direction.. 

This is my last communication with you. Look at all my stupid interactions with you because they've been a waste of time.

I defended you even while you made me out to be scum not one or two times several even to the point I translated your foolishness. 

I have given you time I won't get back, you slapping my hand this last time by quoting me again and making it out to be something it wasn't was the last straw pretty much why I'm done with you. Now look back at this game and see how you made one of your few allies into an enemy not saying I'll carry it on to the next game but I won't be quick to defend you. I expect an apology for trying to make me out to be scum. Just sayin'

• Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Senor Gata coming off like town leader, feel good about her

@Stark I don't believe she'll be lynch tomorrow regardless of LK's flip, so stop fear mongering about that because you've triggered Gata's omgag reflex 

What is that?

1 hour ago, CTM said:

the thing is he's not keeping much up, I think LK would be going be acting like an a$$hole towards you if you really just lied to counter his reveal

@JiF @The Crusher @Smashmouth  -- any other folks who have played with LK a lot, does this calm response ring true from LK? i feel like he'd be attacking stark personally if he was telling him the truth

CTM I have not read everything as of yet just some of the Stark responses. I look at it this way no way in hell Stark would counter claim if he was not the real cop. If I remember correctly without going back to check, LK revealed without much push I don't even think he was at L-2 and someone peeled off his train before he voted seemed like he revealed in panic mode.

Stark may have had some bad responses but he is new to the game and he is defintely new to power roles and how they work.

The key to my vote is like I said no way Stark would counter claim as scum since he would be daed the next day so what does he have to gain. This is a simple choice IMHO

Vote LK

Just now, Smashmouth said:

The key to my vote is like I said no way Stark would counter claim as scum since he would be daed the next day so what does he have to gain. This is a simple choice IMHO

The scum role blocker is dead. 

39 minutes ago, CTM said:

it's not obvious, this will be a null tell for gata cause it's a WIFOM.... it's stuff like this that makes it hard to believe you were laying a trap for scum, the former is completely noobish while the latter would be savvy vet play

consider we are talking about a new player who has very little experience with the game no less power roles.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM I have not read everything as of yet just some of the Stark responses. I look at it this way no way in hell Stark would counter claim if he was not the real cop. If I remember correctly without going back to check, LK revealed without much push I don't even think he was at L-2 and someone peeled off his train before he voted seemed like he revealed in panic mode.

Stark may have had some bad responses but he is new to the game and he is defintely new to power roles and how they work.

Vote LK

Stfu idiot.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

The scum role blocker is dead. 

And what does that have to do with what I just said ?

If Stark is scum counter claiming and LK gets lynched and flips town cop stark is lynched in about 5 seconds the next day phase so why as scum would anyone counter ? The only counters I have seen were town countering scum.

Official Vote Count 

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Stark (5) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata

LK (3) Stark, Brick, Smash

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm