Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, GATA said:

But didn't you Hammer CTM are you saying to also look into this with you?

I am not voting you. I saw your hammer on LEE shady because you just appeared out of nowhere that hammer (you said you’d be gone for the day and then just showed up at hammer time) I am jus saying I see it as shady.  When the CTM thing was happening at supersonic speed I was active and was trying to gather some information the same as what you are doing now. Also 80 has said he had CTM as town before his 100% scum claim on him. 

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Like I said for my legacy it's probably better to let you idiots lynch me.  Don't care.

If you want to lynch scum you should probably vote Gata..  if you want to vote off a stupid player who's probably town but a detriment to the game then Jif appears to be your man.

Your move town..  I have nothing left to prove.

What have you proven, just curious? A lot was done yesterday and you were MIA during 2 day phases

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am not voting you. I saw your hammer on LEE shady because you just appeared out of nowhere that hammer (you said you’d be gone for the day and then just showed up at hammer time) I am jus saying I see it as shady.  When the CTM thing was happening at supersonic speed I was active and was trying to gather some information the same as what you are doing now. Also 80 has said he had CTM as town before his 100% scum claim on him. 

Understood.

Read the sequence. Our interactions why I said I voted. Yes I came in for the vote, but I was busy and couldn't post much because of EOM. However, I was observing and I hit my mark. 

Pac is pissed he isn't getting credit for calling his shot on Leelou.  And he's voting anyone who calls him scum.  I think he's town but he's acting like a big baby.

Between him, JiF, and the Ape, I'm not sure you can find a trio of bigger egomaniacs anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac is pissed he isn't getting credit for calling his shot on Leelou.  And he's voting anyone who calls him scum.  I think he's town but he's acting like a big baby.

Between him, JiF, and the Ape, I'm not sure you can find a trio of bigger egomaniacs anywhere. 

?  I'm  voting Gata who was calling me town..  oy..

12 hours ago, GATA said:

I feel good about 80 and DPR

LK I just can’t shake off the thought he is scum

Pac could be scum but not ready to put my chips there 

Brick has started to contribute town lean

Stark so far I think he’s town just trying to figure it out. The role fishing bit was weird but I don’t think he meant it that way

JiF thinks I’m scum everytime we play and every time he’s wrong not exempt to this game also playing similar to the Last 

@Pac

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

Understood.

Read the sequence. Our interactions why I said I voted. Yes I came in for the vote, but I was busy and couldn't post much because of EOM. However, I was observing and I hit my mark. 

I did. That’s the only reason you don’t have my vote now. But reading this interaction with PAC and you. And you not willing to vote him is not helpin. 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I did. That’s the only reason you don’t have my vote now. But reading this interaction with PAC and you. And you not willing to vote him is not helpin. 

He's in my top but I think it's LK. If Town goes to Pac I will follow.

But from what I've seen, I just think it's LK. 

He hasn't done anything to steer me away.

And since I want to take the day slow not be rash I'm not about to start making trains. 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

He's in my top but I think it's LK. If Town goes to Pac I will follow.

But from what I've seen, I just think it's LK. 

He hasn't done anything to steer me away.

And since I want to take the day slow not be rash I'm not about to start making trains. 

If I was on a desktop I'd go find that post of hers a couple days ago calling for competing trains.

she's flailing.  

1 minute ago, Pac said:

If I was on a desktop I'd go find that post of hers a couple days ago calling for competing trains.

she's flailing.  

You should go find it. Your not getting me to change my vote with a half ass  attempt like this 

maybe you should call yourself the laziest scum hunter ever

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

No it's my opinion 

EAD

You didn’t state a position on Pac, you hedged. You said he may be scum, may not be scum. You’re referencing the post as if you wrote it to take a position on Pac. You are flailing. 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

she's flailing.  

Don't worry, I'll post it for you.

D2 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:26 AM, GATA said:

Unvote 

Vote Hess

Competing Train I can also see him be a Crowder (for those who watched the show)

On 5/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, GATA said:

You're right still think you'd be perfect as a Crowder

Unvote

I was talking about Hess and really playing around but it's just cause in my mind he would have been the perfect Boyd Crowder

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You didn’t state a position on Pac, you hedged. You said he may be scum, may not be scum. You’re referencing the post as if you wrote it to take a position on Pac. You are flailing. 

Would have it been better to call it Scum Lean? I'm not sure about anyone for now but you. He's second so a maybe 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Would have it been better to call it Scum Lean? I'm not sure about anyone for now but you. He's second so a maybe 

It would’ve been better not to write it at all. You wrote it to look involved. That’s a scum tell. You’re going to die soon. Make arrangements. 

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

You should go find it. Your not getting me to change my vote with a half ass  attempt like this 

maybe you should call yourself the laziest scum hunter ever

Nope.  You go find it.  Only way you'll get better is by doing it yourself.

Just now, Lizard King said:

It would’ve been better not to write it at all. You wrote it to look involved. That’s a scum tell. You’re going to die soon. Make arrangements. 

Doesn't matter if town makes the wrong decision there will still be a couple of more days to recuperate. 

My death would only bring information.

However, getting another scum today would be better. 

VOTE LK

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Doesn't matter if town makes the wrong decision there will still be a couple of more days to recuperate. 

My death would only bring information.

However, getting another scum today would be better. 

VOTE LK

And the omgus 

Archived