yes but when we eat his brains we all become cops

What are you sayin ? 

Just now, Pac said:

dude...

someone want to splain' this to him?

You know you had me going with your self martyr

Just now, GATA said:

Well I’m buying your self martyr act 

Make no mistake I wanted to die...  like for real.

Your unvote changed my mind.  If you're scum and unvoted me at L1 then welcome to advanced mafia because that would be a shrewd move.

Don't think you'd do that though as scum..  you'd want the satisfaction of watching me die before they voted you off tomorrow.

So now the antenna is back up and I'm in scum hunting mode.  1 of these 2 dopes (brick or stark) may have showed their ass and I missed it.

Just now, BrickTamland said:

the three of us together could put lk or stark at -1

Image result for excited nodding gif

Ok you need re-read Stark and come back to me because I’m not seeing the scum thing

Just now, BrickTamland said:

gotcha. my brother was up in the suny brockport. didnt get a chance to see rochester tho. whats the deal man. you a scummi?

negative..  and now I'm not so sure Gata is either.. 

yeah brockport about half hour away. 

4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

nor am I...non-activity has legit been to new workplace. open door policy it seems, and person i Took over for apparently had a lot of stuff needed doing. Know u cant take my word for it but thats the deal dude

you weren't on my radar as scum..  JiF and Gata were.

Gata made what appeared to be a classic newbie scum mishap with the Leelou lynch but now I'm perplexed.  If she's scum why unvote me at L1 when I'm asking to be hammered?  That would be a tip of the cap move if she wasn't town.

What makes it more difficult to think she's scum is she did it instantly..  if she was dirty I'd think she would have consulted CTM and Leelou for advice.

inclined to vote JiF but I'll pause and re-read later on..  heading out for a while.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

you weren't on my radar as scum..  JiF and Gata were.

Gata made what appeared to be a classic newbie scum mishap with the Leelou lynch but now I'm perplexed.  If she's scum why unvote me at L1 when I'm asking to be hammered?  That would be a tip of the cap move if she wasn't town.

What makes it more difficult to think she's scum is she did it instantly..  if she was dirty I'd think she would have consulted CTM and Leelou for advice.

inclined to vote JiF but I'll pause and re-read later on..  heading out for a while.

First off, I’m way smarter than to make something scummy obvious Jesus. I laid a trap and if you’re not scum it’s LK or JiF 

because Stark and Brick seem the same as town

1 hour ago, BrickTamland said:

nor am I...non-activity has legit been to new workplace. open door policy it seems, and person i Took over for apparently had a lot of stuff needed doing. Know u cant take my word for it but thats the deal dude

What do you do ? Lol

Just did a quick catch up. So we have had Gata at L-1 for about an hour and PAC too. No one hammered either due to fear of exposure or just not being around when they were L-1 (not being around is more likely). I have no issues with waiting on JiF and his takeaway so far. 

The only thing that has changed to me during the catching up was that LK was getting very pushy with the “kill the cat” thing - scum wanting to hurry maybe(just a thought)?. Gata now believes pac may be town, maybe. My safest bet for town is Brick at the moment, mostly because I feel like his play when he’s active is total town brick. That being said still have Pac LK and Gata as my 3 , let’s see what JiF has to say.

Just an FYI.  tomorrow I have a super busy day. My wife and I are hosting my mother’s 60th birthday party at our house. Needless to say I doubt I will even be able to check in here much, if at all. When I say busy I mean catering, band, photographer and 70 confirmed guest. I just am putting it out here so you all know and don’t think I’m ducking the game. 

@Stark I said it when this day started we should take this day slow, we have till Monday. A speedy Lynch will be a miss. We should be gathering information.

I think it's important to find clues and patterns  with the ppl that kicked it during the DK

Anyway, Happy Birthday to your mom! 

Archived