Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

25 minutes ago, Pac said:

Nope.  You go find it.  Only way you'll get better is by doing it yourself.

Lol. Your the last person I am taking play advice from.  Hell you can’t even bold text on your phone. 

Make your case on her, go find the quote For the love of god. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 5/29/2018 at 12:03 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Verbal (4) Brick, Pac, LK, Hess

Hess (2) Verbal, Stark

Pac (2) CTM, DPR

Gata (1) Jif

DPR (2) Leelou, 80

LK (1) GATA

Not Voting (0) For a change lol

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

On 5/29/2018 at 12:21 PM, CTM said:

Dpr simultaneously casing based on kill by voting Pac, while also suggesting it could be a vig shot (despite nyns role) which in effect distances scum from the kill is worth a vote 

Unvote

Vote dpr

On 5/29/2018 at 12:49 PM, Lizard King said:

****. Can we please lynch somebody. 

On 5/30/2018 at 7:56 AM, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote DPR 

On 5/30/2018 at 9:34 AM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Verbal (2) Brick, Hess

DPR (4) Leelou, 80, CTM, LK

LK (2) GATA, Stark

Hess (1) Verbal

Gata (1) Jif

Jif (1) Pac

80 (2) DPR, Hess 

Not Voting (0) For a change lol

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

LK you've been jumping on a lot of trains

Since D1

Could you have missed stepped and jumped with your scum brotherlings?

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Lol. Your the last person I am taking play advice from.  Hell you can’t even bold text on your phone. 

We're at the point of your young mafia career where you need some tough love.  Go find it and concentrate on the back and forth going on around it.  Empower yourself.

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Just now, Pac said:

We're at the point of your young mafia career where you need some tough love.  Go find it and concentrate on the back and forth going on around it.  Empower yourself.

FTR I quoted it. TF 

Pac GFY

This is was why I'm stuck on you being scum. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:55 AM, Lizard King said:

Why aren't you voting Jif?

It felt too similar too last game when you were scum

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, GATA said:

Interesting but you keep your vote on DPR, why?

Do you think 80 & DPR are scumming together?

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, Lizard King said:

Too early to tell. It could definitely be distancing. We all did it to each other last game. I could go either way. I have a stronger read on DPR now.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, JiF said:

You've played enough.

This is gross. 

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:54 AM, GATA said:

Actually, you spinning this to something it isn't is gross

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, Lizard King said:

Why aren't you voting Jif?

Seriously - you're not helping yourself here. All I did was pose the same question back to you, for the same logic. You were voting someone else at the time but calling JiF gross. Therefore if I'm gross for this post, you're just as gross.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

All you are doing is pointing out that I took a question you posed to me, and turned it right back around on you for following the same logic.

Seriously - you're not helping yourself here. Step away from the keyboard, go take a walk around your office, have a snack.

HUH? 2 of those quotes weren't even to you

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't accept his vote until he learns how to play on a phone.  Greatest scum hunter ever with a $2,000 sound system and he can't bold. 

I wish it all costed only 2k.

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Enough, scum. Instead of spamming the board - a scum tactic - get your whole case into a post, and then post it. Until then, shoo.

My point exactly you can't answer, because you can't you've been jumping on trains not making a case for anyone but when pressed you can't answer.

I've been voting you all game that's not going to change for now

1 minute ago, GATA said:

My point exactly you can't answer, because you can't you've been jumping on trains not making a case for anyone but when pressed you can't answer.

I've been voting you all game that's not going to change for now

If you can't see the case on Brick, maybe you're part of the case. Chew on that. You love finding quotes - I've stated reasons before. Go get them.

Just now, Lizard King said:

If you can't see the case on Brick, maybe you're part of the case. Chew on that.

Brick has been missing because he's been busy I've also seen him as lazy town it's almost the same feel.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Trying to frame that question as a basis for a case, in Day 4, is disgusting.

Enough, scum. Instead of spamming the board - a scum tactic - get your whole case into a post, and then post it. Until then, shoo.

If you can't see the case on Brick, maybe you're part of the case. Chew on that. You love finding quotes - I've stated reasons before. Go get them.

Kinda weird that, ever since I said Lizzie wasn't being aggressive enough, he comes out with posts like these. 

w/e if no one is going to listen to me fine. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE PAC

I don't like how instead of answering he chose to vote me for just questioning why he laughed at Nyn's death 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I just don't really see it.  But then again I was dead wrong about Leelou earlier. 

ok, I'll get out of character for a minute...

Kenny... In her short career, Steph has made a point of playing the game in a very methodical method continually asking for clarification on a variety of issues.  Personally, I think it was odd that she burst on the scene yesterday and voted Leelou without adding a reason or probing for any last minute information. 

The way the scenario played out felt to me like she was being prodded by both CTM and Leelou to make sure to bus Leelou.  In fact they may have been stating forcefully to vote Leelou which is why Steph came on thread and tried to quickly hammer. 

I could be wrong but this seems like the most logical conclusion at this juncture.

now...

Not sure why you're so stupid you can't see the obvious.  Jump on my back and ride my hot streak to victory.  I'm doing things the last few games that are completely unheard of in the history of mafia.

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

w/e if no one is going to listen to me fine. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE PAC

I don't like how instead of answering he chose to vote me for just questioning why he laughed at Nyn's death 

no way.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok, I'll get out of character for a minute...

Kenny... In her short career, Steph has made a point of playing the game in a very methodical method continually asking for clarification on a variety of issues.  Personally, I think it was odd that she burst on the scene yesterday and voted Leelou without adding a reason or probing for any last minute information. 

The way the scenario played out felt to me like she was being prodded by both CTM and Leelou to make sure to bus Leelou.  In fact they may have been stating forcefully to vote Leelou which is why Steph came on thread and tried to quickly hammer.  

I could be wrong but this seems like the most logical conclusion at this juncture.

now... 

Not sure why you're so stupid you can't see the obvious.  Jump on my back and ride my hot streak to victory.  I'm doing things the last few games that are completely unheard of in the history of mafia.

See, but you're pinpointing one scummy thing she did even though I'm basing my town read on her on her entire body of work this game.  Wasn't she on the CTM train as well?  Nearly all of her town reads have been correct too, and her views on the game have consistently matched some things I was thinking about other players. 

Because my instincts have been so wrong all game I suppose I could be talked into voting GATA, if it comes down to that. 

But that's primarily because I think you're town, not because I think you're doing anything historic. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

See, but you're pinpointing one scummy thing she did even though I'm basing my town read on her on her entire body of work this game.  Wasn't she on the CTM train as well? 

Because my instincts have been so wrong all game I suppose I could be talked into voting GATA, if it comes down to that. 

But that's primarily because I think you're town, not because I think you're doing anything historic. 

She couldn’t have been distancing?

Archived