Official Vote Count:

Ape (2) - CTM, JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (2) - Hess, Lee

AJ (2) - Pac, Ape 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

On 6/7/2018 at 10:45 AM, Nolder said:

Huh, I didn't notice this earlier but Leelou jumped off the Brick train to vote Smash for voting for No Lynch.

Hmm. Not sure what I think of that atm. On the one hand she jumped off scum train but we've all done that at one point or another it's part of the game. Also voting Smash for voting No Lynch wasn't even a bad vote. Hmm. Hard to find any fault in this but maybe worth remembering for later.

Soft defense of Leelou noted.

FWIW - I think we all have the same scanner, some rolled with it, scum included.  Clearly when Nyn first revealed I had not thought of that being the possible but at this point we know it’s true. So I don’t think we should be clearing people for claiming it or using it. 

I assume the transplant role is independent of the other kills going on.  

Like Im Lando and Im just a vanilla townie w/ scanner. 

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

you're clean for now..  thought I remember you specifically using the train as an excuse to case them today.

carry on..

Starting point doofus. 

You dont think it's significant that day 1 of a hybrid hammer game ended in a photo finish horse race between now confirmed town and confirmed scum 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

A.S.S P.L.U.G.BROADCAST

"A.S.S. PLEASE POST UP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

"AWWWW SH!T, I can't hold my cover anymore" said Agent J

Agent J's cover was ruined. The Aliens came to HQ seeking revenge for the first day.

Unfortunately, no one could hold them back.

giphy.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

maxresdefault-1.jpg

NYN - AKA Agent J, Alias Merrill Hess (A.S.S. Doc) 
Has been abducted and killed.

Bump

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s funny, CTM gets all over me for my reaction to 1 vote... but AJ is similarly uber-reactive to 1 vote and CTM needs to’reassess’

Dude, my initial thing with you is that you accused me of trying to pivot the lynch becayse 80 scanned and I was contradicting myself

Not a good look for you 

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

FWIW - I think we all have the same scanner, some rolled with it, scum included.  Clearly when Nyn first revealed I had not thought of that being the possible but at this point we know it’s true. So I don’t think we should be clearing people for claiming it or using it. 

I assume the transplant role is independent of the other kills going on.  

Like Im Lando and Im just a vanilla townie w/ scanner. 

Welcome to 15 pages ago 

Official Vote Count:

Ape (2) - CTM, JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude, my initial thing with you is that you accused me of trying to pivot the lynch becayse 80 scanned and I was contradicting myself

Not a good look for you 

Your initial thing for me is gay for my ape dick. I always look good.

4 hours ago, CTM said:

lot more meaningful when someone who isn't a vote leader says this.

It's kinda pingy for a vote leader to say this. This is for sure mostly town vs town crap, so the 1 or 2 scum who are caught up in the middle of bickering would like people to resign to the idea that it's all town vs town

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

CTM, take a breather from Ape for a min. 

What do you think of AJ. Specifically that self vote? 

I missed these two posts. Leelou is spot on though... ******* CTM can't seem to read anything I write without concocting a story about why it's scummy. Thing is, I don't think he'd be this audacious as scum. It's like he's got a PR to just go ape crazy like Smash usually does.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I missed these two posts. Leelou is spot on though... ******* CTM can't seem to read anything I write without concocting a story about why it's scummy. Thing is, I don't think he'd be this audacious as scum. It's like he's got a PR to just go ape crazy like Smash usually does.

lee has been doing her best Jane Goodall impression all day..... and the second sentence isn't true. We discussed about stark and i didn't find any of your observations scummy there

21 hours ago, Pac said:

80 did the same sh*t last game..  would disappear until 5 minutes after a lynch.

Unvote

Vote 80

This was a damning post/vote by Pac... 

21 hours ago, HessStation said:

I could vote 80

but the real momentum push away from Pac and to 80, came when the chorus of "me too" started, and yes I know I was rallying to lynch 80, but I was just sticking to my hunch/read - this all came in a flurry 

21 hours ago, Pac said:

meh..  I think she's town but if it's her or me then I vote her.

hop on 80.  better chance at scum.

Pac thinks Leelou is town, but will vote here... also says 80 is "better chance" at scum... uh, based on what?

21 hours ago, A.J. said:

Unvote vote 80

need one more

Gross. AJ keeps saying I've been opportunistic, but I've been casing people before anyone is really on them, while he's doing sh*t like this. He's routinely accused me of doing what he's doing, which is the Trump tactic of making you think you're insane because ... wtf?

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Hess (1) - CTM

Pac (4) - Verbal, Nolder, 80, JiF

80 (4)- Ape, Pac, Stark,AJ

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (1) - AJ

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

So, Stark and AJ swung 80 to a tie with Pac, with Hess nudging but not voting him.

I should re-read more often. LOL

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

lee has been doing her best Jane Goodall impression all day..... and the second sentence isn't true. We discussed about stark and i didn't find any of your observations scummy there

Not lost on me, she's very much shadowing me - and since yesterday I haven't been able to decide if we're just seeing the game the same way, of if she's staying in my footsteps as a tactic.