ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know Jif, read him well, and know that when he’s scum he doesn’t re-shuffle his reads in a thoughtful way. Here, he seems to be following game, and calibrating along the way.

Im not re-stating my case on CTM. Read the thread.

/shrug Might be your funeral but ok.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

People were doing it when I started. Probably SMC? I agree though. Thanks for doing it.

SMC makes the most sense to me. His Wagonomics obsession (which often worked) would lead into something like that.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know Jif, read him well, and know that when he’s scum he doesn’t re-shuffle his reads in a thoughtful way. Here, he seems to be following game, and calibrating along the way.

Im not re-stating my case on CTM. Read the thread.

You cased me? 

I mean the thread is 68 pages if you even gave me a clue where to look I might do it. Like "before so and so's lynch" or "between pages blah blah and blah". If you just give me nothing I'm not gonna bother at all.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

/shrug Might be your funeral but ok.

SMC makes the most sense to me. His Wagonomics obsession (which often worked) would lead into something like that.

Why restate my case in night phase?

Also, just thinking out loud JUF maybe setting up get behind the ape now. Sigh.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I mean the thread is 68 pages if you even gave me a clue where to look I might do it. Like "before so and so's lynch" or "between pages blah blah and blah". If you just give me nothing I'm not gonna bother at all.

Before AJs lynch, where I spent pages bickering with him?

Initially i felt he was temperature taking, to see what to nudge. Then at the end it looked like he tried to divert the AJ lynch to me, Jif, or Leelou. Anyone but AJ, basically.

Initially i felt he was temperature taking, to see what to nudge. Then at the end it looked like he tried to divert the AJ lynch to me, Jif, or Leelou. Anyone but AJ, basically.

Ok, thanks.

Honestly I'm just trying to be fair and hear both sides.

The idea that ape bussed AJ shouldn't be dismissed. Late afternoon yesterday ape was claiming AJ me and him were all town on town violence. I understand he turned up things in his reread, and that is what made me vote AJ at deadline as well tbh. However AJ and ape were top 2 much of day, if they were both scum that play was the only play to make 

Note: I don't think ape should be today's lynch but he should be by no means cleared especially if he doesn't turn up dead sometime soon

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

The idea that ape bussed AJ shouldn't be dismissed. Late afternoon yesterday ape was claiming AJ me and him were all town on town violence. I understand he turned up things in his reread, and that is what made me vote AJ at deadline as well tbh. However AJ and ape were top 2 much of day, if they were both scum that play was the only play to make 

Note: I don't think ape should be today's lynch but he should be by no means cleared especially if he doesn't turn up dead sometime soon

And neither should you

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That is so freaken stupid.. You are claiming I spent all day diverting the AJ lynch but ended up hammering him anyway, when I could've tied up the vote count with Leelou? 

When do you know me to not bus lol. 

I even prodded him about 2 of the posts you bumped as I acknowledged they were damning 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

That is so freaken stupid.. You are claiming I spent all day diverting the AJ lynch but ended up hammering him anyway, when I could've tied up the vote count with Leelou? 

When do you know me to not bus lol. 

I even prodded him about 2 of the posts you bumped as I acknowledged they were damning 

I just read that. Ape said AJ was pushing you to break a tie vote but not doing it himself and you said yeah that's pretty damning.

Just now, CTM said:

JiF isn't town JiF, I am probably voting him

I have no idea what to make of JC

Unless this is based on meta I'd like to leave JC alive another day (barring him not doing something ridiculously bad today). He said he'd play on the weekend and I think he should get the chance.

As for Jif...ehh...I dunno.

I think I should maybe re-examine some of my scum reads because I don't think for example both Ape and Leelou can both be scum after yesterdatys events but I had them both as scummy in my mind.

Just now, Nolder said:

I just read that. Ape said AJ was pushing you to break a tie vote but not doing it himself and you said yeah that's pretty damning.

Yes, I remember when that happened originally and at the time wasn't engaged enough to realize AJ wasn't voting either himself. When ape bumped it with the vote train at the time it was very damming. 

I had no idea AJ was the type of player who could play out in front as scum, and I said that numerous times 

Netflix tells me a single egg is worth smoking like 10 cigarettes or something.

I give no ****s though I love eggs and that sounds delicious.

Wut? Crazy. Perfect protein. I eat whole eggs on Saturday, the rest of the week just whites or egg protein powder.

Wut? Crazy. Perfect protein. I eat whole eggs on Saturday, the rest of the week just whites or egg protein powder.

Yeah idk it was one of those bullsh*t health nut documentaries. Some vegan bullsh*t.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
P8 - CTM claims Princess Leia with a 1x role
P10 - Smash claims to "have a nice role"
P12 - Brick lynched, was mafia
P15 - Player was implanted, then the implant was removed, Agent J removed victims memory
P22 - LK claims Starlord w/ 1x Scan & Nemesis: Abilisk
P26 - Crusher scanned clean, his character is David Levinson
P27 - Nyn claims to have the same role as LK
P29 - Nyn claims scum tried to implant her
P29 - Jif claims to have a 1x scan
P29 - Smash was probed to death, was Town 
P30 - Nyn claims she can protect from implants & that she self protected
P33 - LK Modkilled
P33 - DPR says flavor strongly hints at game mechanics but not to get distracted
P33 - Nyn claims to be Merrill Hess
P34 - Pac claims to have scanned Crusher
P38 - 80 claims he scanned Nyn
P39 - Nyn is scanned clean of aliens and character is Merrill Hess
P39 - 80 claims Agent Scully Nemesis: Gray Alien
P40 - 80, Agent Scully is lynched he was Town
P46 - Crusher is killed, was Town Cop
P52 - Nyn killed, She was Agent J alias Merrill Hess Town Doc
P58 - Stark claims Starbuck Nemesis: Cylon w/ 1x scan
P60 - Jif claims Lando Vanilla townie with 1x scanner
P66 - AJ lynched, he was Khan aka Capt Kirk MAFIA

• Upvote 1

Yeah idk it was one of those bullsh*t health nut documentaries. Some vegan bullsh*t.

Oh, well when compared to veggies I’m sure eggs look bad. That said, I don’t want to spend my life built like CTM, so I eat animals.

Oh, well when compared to veggies I’m sure eggs look bad. That said, I don’t want to spend my life built like CTM, so I eat animals.

Yeah it was just going on and on about carcinogens. I looked it up later and a lot of the claims made were either debunked or misleading.

The rest I just don't care about. Like yeah if I ate smoked ribs for every single meal maybe I might possibly get cancer when I'm 48 or something but once in awhile? I'll take my ******* chances. 

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Unless this is based on meta I'd like to leave JC alive another day (barring him not doing something ridiculously bad today). He said he'd play on the weekend and I think he should get the chance.

As for Jif...ehh...I dunno.

I think I should maybe re-examine some of my scum reads because I don't think for example both Ape and Leelou can both be scum after yesterdatys events but I had them both as scummy in my mind.

I think you are the most town to me atm, God help me 

AJ being scum makes it less likely Leelou is as well, for now at least, she is the one who originally told me that AJ is confident enough to play out in front as scum and was pushing him repeatedly 

JC and Hess I have no clue to be honest

Ape shouldn't be lynch today but shouldn't be cleared either, he did a 180 on AJ late but did back it up with a reread 

Pac was an early AJ voter but on day 2 AJ actively and openly campaigned to save Pac by voting 80 with little reason. I discussed this yesterday with AJ and he claimed it was because Pac had been scanned which he saud he took to mean cleared

Verbal has been fixated on Leelou and my working memory is that he hasn't really engaged with much else 

I have to relook at stark knowing Ajs alignment