ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Well i refused to vote 80 and votd pac or leelou instead, cased ape hard which is tbd, and choose AJ over leelou at deadline.

i will reread you voting aj.. last time i looked you plopped a vote thee with minimal reason said you were coming down with the fake black guy flu

read the content with me and AJ all game. Where'd you plop your vote yesterday?

as far as the 80 lynch I was right there. PAC had the votes, I was gonna vote 80, he scanned in a haze and it made me think twice to vote him, and i genuinely thought PAC was getting lynched at the time. I def wasn't taking a stance, which means what? 

Is anybody else following CTM's logic?

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not ignoring it. I'm illustrating that you chose not to vote the townie OR the scum, when you were there to do so... and don't give me "voted who I thought was scum", you moved off Brick and onto Pac with no reasoning whatsoever.

You taking it personal is about you. I'm not making it personal. You're a ******* baby if this is hurting your emo.

I haven't ignored context at all. I'm pointing out what you did and did not do. I'm not saying or speculating as to why. The latter is narrative creating. It's what you did to me. I'm working specifically with the facts, which are: you voted brick, unvoted him and voted pac, then goaded CTM to place a vote at the deadline but didn't do it yourself. Those are the actuals of the situation.

You can say things like context and ignore all you want. I've proven, soundly, that I'm dealing only in the actuals of what took place. Everything mentioned here, plus the fact that you did use a narrative about what I was up to on D1, to jump behind JIF and CTM when they said I was pingy.

A detail from my case on AJ. Leaning town in Pac now.

Which again makes CTM look like scum managing the flow of things. He does that. 

Also has me back to looking at Stark.

On 6/8/2018 at 1:40 PM, GATA said:

Official Vote Count:

Ape (2) - CTM, JIF

Lee (1) - Nolder

AJ (6) - Ape, Hess, Nyn, Lee, Pac , AJ

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST

^ first time aj was run up

Just now, Integrity28 said:

A detail from my case on AJ. Leaning town in Pac now.

Which again makes CTM look like scum managing the flow of things. He does that. 

Also has me back to looking at Stark.

if i was managing the flow of things you would've been yesterdays lynch bongo, atleast until you started putting in effort

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

i have to see why you were on there en the first place.. although this was a big momentum vote so unless one of the other vote leaders (lee, ape) were also scum, thats compelling as town vote

I'll help you, D2 I joke voted him bc he said his computer wasn't working, he came back super strong over one joke vote. He also jumped off the Brick train D1 and was standing out for voting people w no reasons. 

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This is my initial case on AJ. I still like it.

Also re-reading D1, specifically the Brick train.

So, Brick had 5 votes (the last being from Hess, not Brick self-voting)

Brick is starting to worry, I'm sure. He votes Stark.

What do scum do when they are staring at a lynch? They distance from scum mates.

While I underastand CTM's position of "starting" with Smash voters. If you look at when votes were laid, these early Brick voters are more likely to be mates who planned to get on him early (for show), then move off him when momentum shifts, which is exactly what some did.

I'd also look at who Brick tried to distance himself from. Stark, so far... this is as far as I've read.

Brick voting Pac, after voting Stark.

AJ voting Pac, after moving off of Brick. 

Stark voting Brick... and the red.... ohhhh how did I miss this... the odds are the same every game, this is a fallacy and pings.

Follow these back to my multi-quites. Case against Stark to me is obvious. I’m wondering if Pac is town playing like scum mvp in these moments.

hess I’m still trying to find your thing

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

if i was managing the flow of things you would've been yesterdays lynch bongo, atleast until you started putting in effort

You can’t get me lynched, pussy. You’re absolutely trying to direct traffic, it’s just not a scum tell as much as it is a sign of your over bearing personality disorder.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You can’t get me lynched, pussy. You’re absolutely trying to direct traffic, it’s just not a scum tell as much as it is a sign of your over bearing personality disorder.

I agree with this. It's not a scum tell but it's not a Town tell either. 

This was a damning post/vote by Pac... 

but the real momentum push away from Pac and to 80, came when the chorus of "me too" started, and yes I know I was rallying to lynch 80, but I was just sticking to my hunch/read - this all came in a flurry 

Pac thinks Leelou is town, but will vote here... also says 80 is "better chance" at scum... uh, based on what?

Gross. AJ keeps saying I've been opportunistic, but I've been casing people before anyone is really on them, while he's doing sh*t like this. He's routinely accused me of doing what he's doing, which is the Trump tactic of making you think you're insane because ... wtf?

So, Stark and AJ swung 80 to a tie with Pac, with Hess nudging but not voting him.

I should re-read more often. LOL

@HessStation follow this back

On 6/8/2018 at 11:29 AM, Integrity28 said:

Crusher and Smash being NKs makes me wonder about Jif.

AJ using hindsight as narrative against me stinks. AJ town-reading Jif for voting brick also felt like scum pointing out something fellow scum did to make the point if sgoikd be viewed as very townie. 

CTM seems off. His logic of only voting a smash voter seems like noob play. Not what I expect from him as town.

Vote AJ

tithe only read I feel good about. He’s using hindsight to influence perception.

1st aj vote on first aj triain..  with a reason

On 6/8/2018 at 11:57 AM, HessStation said:

Vote AJ 

second, no reason

On 6/8/2018 at 12:17 PM, Nynaeve said:

vote AJ

third, no reason

On 6/8/2018 at 1:05 PM, Leelou said:

Vote AJ

4th, no reason

then AJ self voted to go to l-1

weird all the votes with no reasons, but i mostly went back to find hess.. again voting with no reason

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've gotten you lynched plenty moron

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

@HessStation follow this back

Ok on 80, that was Day 2 and fair. I think if you keep reading I even say I thought PAC was the lynch at end day fwiw. We obviously don't know Pac's role atm but whatever. I was going to vote 80 and hesitated when he scanned and the way he was posting. Whatever I had a gut feeling he was trying to show he was Town and wasn't sure enough about the set up yet. So I didn't pull the trigger. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

1st aj vote on first aj triain..  with a reason

second, no reason

third, no reason

4th, no reason

then AJ self voted to go to l-1

weird all the votes with no reasons, but i mostly went back to find hess.. again voting with no reason

You are reaching so bad for reasons I'm not sure I can even take you seriously at this point. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You are reaching so bad for reasons I'm not sure I can even take you seriously at this point. 

huh? I said you've been floating through the game.. you said no you haven't, i said well when did you take a stand, you said AJ.. so now I'm going back to look to see if my original assertion was wrong.

You floating through the game is what i'm trying to validate or invalidate, i'm not  looking for reasons to vote you atm

1 minute ago, CTM said:

huh? I said you've been floating through the game.. you said no you haven't, i said well when did you take a stand, you said AJ.. so now I'm going back to look to see if my original assertion was wrong.

You floating through the game is what i'm trying to validate or invalidate, i'm not  looking for reasons to vote you atm

Meh, feels like it. You're like a professional nudger this game. Sincere or not I have thoughts but waiting to hear others opinions first 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Meh, feels like it. You're like a professional nudger this game. Sincere or not I have thoughts but waiting to hear others opinions first 

Ok, and you've yet to show where you've done anything but float through the game.  You are doing it again now. Nudging me, while accusing me of nudging others, when all i'm doing i responding to your challenge of my observation of you. Again, not taking any kind of stand.. floating. 

Doesn't make you scum but it is what you've been doing.

Just now, CTM said:

Ok, and you've yet to show where you've done anything but float through the game.  You are doing it again now. Nudging me, while accusing me of nudging others, when all i'm doing i responding to your challenge of my observation of you. Not taking any kind of stand.. floating.

Doesn't make you scum but it is what you've been doing.

I'm nudging you? Holy sh*t

Guys, guys...should we be taking a closer look at the more quiet people?

Verbal and Stark I mean.

We're sitting here arguing (and a lot of it is good don't get me wrong) and getting frustrated with each other which inevitably leads to accusations of someone being scum when it could be the final mafia (hopefully) is just sitting back.

Verbal and Stark I'm both kind of whatever about but that's a good place to be from a scum point of view.

Of those two I'm probably more concerned about Verbal at this point.

With that said I still feel pretty ok with a Pac lynch but there's no need to rush to it.

Define floating CTM, and your hammer meant sh*t as it was the end of the day. It was actually a big FOS at the time considering there was 4 min left to deadline

D1 Final Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Nyn, JIF, Hess, Stark, Crush

Smash (4) - Pac, Lee, Ape,LK

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Pac (2) - Brick,AJ

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

Final Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Pac (3) - Verbal, JiF, CTM

80 (5)- Ape, Pac, Stark, AJ, Nolder

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (2) CTM, 80

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

Final Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (4) - Verbal, Stark, AJJC

AJ (6) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess, Lee, CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST

2. Stark -- can't really remember any stands he's made all game..  late in the game conveniently sliding into the "i'll vote Pac" mode which is what he does every game    could vote her

3. Nolder -- looks townish but I have seen him play very well as scum and wouldn't put it past him to create that coloring chart as scum.  not voting here now.

4. CTM -- sadly have a town read.. he's doing what he does towards end game as town.  could have easily hammered me and no one would have questioned him.  won't vote here

5. Ape -- mental gymnastics towards the end of the game have me leaning scum.  pretty sure he went from calling me town to 90% scum in less than 5 posts.  could vote here.

9. Lee -- Have had a town read on her since early on.  could be getting duped tho.  not voting here now.

10. Verb -- playing same way he did a couple games ago when I caught him on day 1.  most blatant move was the defense of AJ.  will vote here.

14. Hess -- too much babe in the woods bs.  could he be the SK again?  could vote here.

15. Pac (GSHE) Town

Has to be 1 or 2 scum and a SK with DK's (or vice versa)

Vote Verb

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

2. Stark -- can't really remember any stands he's made all game..  late in the game conveniently sliding into the "i'll vote Pac" mode which is what he does every game    could vote her

3. Nolder -- looks townish but I have seen him play very well as scum and wouldn't put it past him to create that coloring chart as scum.  not voting here now.

4. CTM -- sadly have a town read.. he's doing what he does towards end game as town.  could have easily hammered me and no one would have questioned him.  won't vote here

5. Ape -- mental gymnastics towards the end of the game have me leaning scum.  pretty sure he went from calling me town to 90% scum in less than 5 posts.  could vote here.

9. Lee -- Have had a town read on her since early on.  could be getting duped tho.  not voting here now.

10. Verb -- playing same way he did a couple games ago when I caught him on day 1.  most blatant move was the defense of AJ.  will vote here.

14. Hess -- too much babe in the woods bs.  could he be the SK again?  could vote here.

15. Pac (GSHE) Town

Has to be 1 or 2 scum and a SK with DK's (or vice versa)

Vote Verb

And town Pac comes roaring back....

I don't know what to think about you.

This chart and assessments are pretty good and I don't hate the vote either.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

finally getting around to seeing Avengers so I'll be out for hours...

It's pretty good but honestly the fighting goes on a little too long.

You can only watch super heroes kill monsters for so many minutes before it gets boring.