[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Had JN ever be incited or had a rep play in The Mafia World chanpionships?!?!?!

If so who and how did they Do?!?!?!?!?

I think we offered Smash as a sacrifice not sure how that went

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Had JN ever be invited or had a rep play in The Mafia World championships?!?!?!

If so who and how did they Do?!?!?!?!?

hink smash was our designated player

How come none of the self proclaimed GOAT were nominated....made excuses because they're scared?

Me and Shad entered a hydra torunemnt with at least over   20 mafia sites championship game and won our bracket.  And won even tho Shad bailed after n1 for vacation.  And i mean I suck so bad id love to hear how the greatest mafia site with the best players ever did in these tournament that showcase the best players and true talent.  

JN must hold multiple titles and victories!!!!!! I'd love to hear all about them!!!!!!

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

How come none of the self proclaimed GOAT were nominated....made excuses because they're scared.

Me and Shad entered a hydra at least   20 mafia site championship game and won our bracket.  And won even tho Shad bailed after n1 for vacation.  And i mean I suck so bad id love to hear how the greatest mafia site with the best players ever did in these tournament that showcase the best players and true talent.  

JN must hold multiple titles and victories!!!!!! I'd love to hear all about them!!!!!!

I think we sent: 

Ape

Verbal

Me

Smash or Jif?

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

DM'ers cant hang with this type of swang.

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

How come none of the self proclaimed GOAT were nominated....made excuses because they're scared?

Me and Shad entered a hydra torunemnt with at least over   20 mafia sites championship game and won our bracket.  And won even tho Shad bailed after n1 for vacation.  And i mean I suck so bad id love to hear how the greatest mafia site with the best players ever did in these tournament that showcase the best players and true talent.  

52 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Image result for nerds gif

50 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

ZOMG!  It's a fukking game...congrats on giving phuck...enjoy some Bunk.

image.png

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

Hey Z. You were mafia right?   

Careful there, you're skirting a line. It's best that you don't converse with dead players about any game related content. I know you're joking, but that's a line best given a wide berth.

I know what you guys are thinking.  That JiF, he's so arrogant.  I mean, how can he be so cocky?

And I get it.

The thing is, I'm not conceded.  I'm just confident.  Convinced.  Cocksure.  You know?  I'm actually quite humble otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I know what you guys are thinking.  That JiF, he's so arrogant.  I mean, how can he be so cocky?

And I get it.

The thing is, I'm not conceded.  I'm just confident.  Convinced.  Cocksure.  You know?  I'm actually quite humble otherwise. 

It's official.

You've just crossed into Bat Affleck territory. Eww.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's official.

You've just crossed into Bat Affleck territory. Eww.

You know, I hate Affleck but I thought he was a good Batman.  I would have been a better casting but I digress.  He's got the name. 

You think there is a market for mafia training?  I could start doing a youtube channel and give live tutorials.  I'd have different episodes with different categories.  Tune in next week for JiF's, Scum Tells 101 tutorial where JiF covers everything from the basics like, "role fishing", to the more deep nuance tells like, crowd manipulation. 

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to admit, but your costume would've been better.

RollerbladingBatman.jpg

Thanks for posting the G rated version with underwear on.  Crusher protects us here but I'm not sure he could protect us from a picture of my wang hanging low below that Batman tool belt. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

lmfao.  Coward scum this game? 

You know I don’t play scum that way. To imply it actually pings. I was voting you for the stupid boasting. Now I’m going to shoot you with my bop gun.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You know I don’t play scum that way. To imply it actually pings. I was voting you for the stupid boasting. Now I’m going to shoot you with my bop gun.

Ape!!!  Hey!!!  I've had your back, homie!  I told the guys, no way Ape plays low coward scum!  No way!

And if you're town, dont shoot me.  I'm the bomb and will blow up whoever kills me.  There was a vest on the bomb but it was shot off last night, now, if someone shoots me, they die. 

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape!!!  Hey!!!  I've had your back, homie!  I told the guys, no way Ape plays low coward scum!  No way!

And if you're town, dont shoot me.  I'm the bomb and will blow up whoever kills me.  There was a vest on the bomb but it was shot off last night, now, if someone shoots me, they die. 

So, clearly you’re scum.

I think I’m 20+ pages behind. Not sure. Probably will wing it the rest of the way. 

Im a solo townie still. I’ll cooperate with anyone willing to take me to endgame as a final 2 player.

i have no gun. Never had one.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:13 PM, Kaylee said:

Players:

1. GATA

2. CTM "Arkosh Kovash" Town has been killed

3. Crusher, "Bruno"  Town NKd N1

4. JiF

5. JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin" NKd N1

6. Dice - Todd Hockney Town Lynched D1

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

10. 80 "Redfoot the fence" Town has been lynched and shot D2

11. Verbal Spoot

12. Nynaeve "Daniel Metzheiser" Town has been killed

13.Smash, Mr. Kobayashi, Mafia, killed N2 

14. Zander "Dean Keaton" Mafia killed D3

15. BWN "Michael McManus"Town Lynched D3

16. Leelou, "Freddy Fenster" Mafia killed D3

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross 

Archived