Jets | Bradway impressed by Croyle,Moss & Winston

Smizzy

Jets | Bradway impressed by Winston

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:47:53 -0800

Ned Britton, of NewYorkJets.com, reports New York Jets general manager Terry Bradway was impressed by Miami OT Eric Winston during workouts Tuesday, Jan. 24, at the Senior Bowl.

Jets | Bradway impressed by S. Moss

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:47:31 -0800

Ned Britton, of NewYorkJets.com, reports New York Jets general manager Terry Bradway was impressed by Miami WR Sinorice Moss during workouts Tuesday, Jan. 24, at the Senior Bowl.

Jets | Bradway impressed by Croyle

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:45:47 -0800

Ned Britton, of NewYorkJets.com, reports New York Jets general manager Terry Bradway was impressed by Alabama QB Brodie Croyle during workouts Tuesday, Jan. 24, at the Senior Bowl.

I like all of them. It would be a great value to Jets if Moss is still available after 3rd round.

I may be tempting to take Winston if he is still available in 2nd round(35th overall selection).. But hell, all prospects are respectable..

Do you think Moss would want to play in NY after Santana just left? Something makes me think he would play out his rookie contract and that would be it.

This Moss thing makes no sence to me. How big is the little brother?

How well did the little ,speedy WR workout last time?

Pretty damn well in Washington.

I'd like to have that threat again with a coaching staff that would actually use it.

Pretty damn well in Washington.

I'd like to have that threat again with a coaching staff that would actually use it.

Yea and he sucked sh*t here with this team. We don't need another 1 dimensional WR. You want a speed? go find it someone above 5'8 without the last name Moss.

It's that simple.

Yea and he sucked Sh#t here with this team. We don't need another 1 dimensional WR. You want a speed? go find it someone above 5'8 without the last name Moss.

It's that simple.

He sucked sh*t here because Hackett had no clue how to use him and because he was coddled by Edwards. Once he got to Washington and Gibbs gave him a kick in the ass, we got to see what we were missing.

I would draft Sinorice if he's there in the fourth round. Will he ever be a starter? Probably not, but he will give us a home run threat, something the Jets offense does not have.

We can't expect Pennington to be the starting quarterback.

There is no point in continuing to build a roster around his "strengths", whatever the hell they were.

The only guy who questioned Penningtons health just gor his walking papers. Something tells me we are stuck with pennington for another yr.

The only guy who questioned Penningtons health just gor his walking papers. Something tells me we are stuck with pennington for another yr.

I don't think Mangini is that stupid.

Will Pennington be on the roster? Of course, he's an albatross. But there will be a plan b and it ain't Bollywood.

Plus, if we draft Moss, it isn't like he'll only be here for a year. He'd probably be a Jet until long after Penny gets put out to pasture.

Hackett was handcuffed by the WEAK arm of Chad Pennington. What has changed?

half right.

Hackett regressed/became more conservative every year under Herm.

So did Teddy and also Henderson.

A Herm trademark is to over time imprint conservative 17-14 football on his coordinators.

I would question Hester's durability. He did not shine at anything but sp teams. Maybe late rounds, but no sooner than a 4th rounder.

I'd be more apt to question his intelligence. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. With good coaching and a kick in the a$$ he could be a servicable WR/PR/KR.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. With good coaching and a kick in the a$$ he could be a servicable WR/PR/KR.

I agree with that. Great speed and potential, needs to be coached up.

Very exciting player.

I do think he's motivated, and needs coaching and structure more than a kick in the butt.

IMO Winston is overrated, and never reached his potential, especially after his injury last year. I wouldnt waste a high pick on him.

Sinorice is not as good as Santana, and isnt a PR either. If the Jets couldnt make it work with Santana, dont waste your time on Sino. Less explosive, and he wasnt properly used at Miami either, by the now departed OC.

I love the Meriweather kid but I think he was a Freshman? He'd be a nice pick up in in the 2008 draft. :lol:

Brandon M was a junior this year, so he will be in the 07 draft. I expect him to be All-ACC next season, and maybe even second team AA.

Archived