Jets' Offseason Workout Program Kicks Off Monday: MERGED

Jetmech

Proper attitude you want to hear from Mosley:

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/c-j-mosley-s-message-to-jets-i-m-not-coming-here-to-lose

“Not to throw any shade or disrespect to players who’ve been here, but when you get paid that kind of money and get put on that kind of pedestal, you kind of know what position you wear.”

That’s what you want to hear and not shy away from the expectations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, KRL said:

The last time the Jets signed an All-Pro inside linebacker from the Ravens, very good things happened.  CJ Mosley is not going to be as brash as Bart Scott, but his influence in changing the culture of the team and specifically the defense could be just as powerful.

Some people may not like the contract, some people may not like the positional "value," but the bottom line is the Jets got themselves a legit player.  This team needs talent, and he is a great foundational piece.

6 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Thanks KRL.

From those photos I had some takeaway’s. *Deontae Burnett is a young man of slight stature. He’d better be quick twitch or great route runner or DeSean Jackson lite.

* Brandon Shell is a big dude. Hope he’s healthy and ready to go come camp.

* Bell looks like he can get back to playing shape quickly. I also hope muscle memory will take over to get back to where he was 2 seasons ago.

* Is it me or does Sammy look like he’s been hitting the offseason weight program. Shoulders wider & chest broader( or he got fat ☹️) tough to tell from photos. 

Sam looks to be much bigger in the chest shoulders and arms, less “baby fat”.  

This is an absolute fantastic development. You figure he’s still maturing as a 21-22 year old and even still his arm was strong enough to make every throw, especially rolling left and right. 

If he’s physically growing into his body and becoming stronger, more mature of stature, he’s going to be lights out this year. 

Can’t wait.  

5 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

The last time the Jets signed an All-Pro inside linebacker from the Ravens, very good things happened.  CJ Mosley is not going to be as brash as Bart Scott, but his influence in changing the culture of the team and specifically the defense could be just as powerful.

Some people may not like the contract, some people may not like the positional "value," but the bottom line is the Jets got themselves a legit player.  This team needs talent, and he is a great foundational piece.

One of the best interviews I have seen from a Jet in a while, the D has a QB, seems like he has his life in order, respect to his parents, and a great football player

feel better about the contract, seems crazy but this dude is coming to play 

really hope we can watch a 4th quarter this year without expecting the D to fold like a cheap suit

Archived