2014 The Draft that set up back 3 years!

32EBoozer

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

<dabs napkin to cover of mouth>

Mike Maccagnan passed on MVP of the NFL Patrick Mahomes to draft a safety when he had Josh McCown as his QB and Christian Hackenberg as his backup.

<continues eating chicken salad with avocado>

<sits on the bowl>

Idzik traded one of the greatest cover corners ever, then used the trade compensation to draft the worst cover corner ever.

<wipes a$$ and throws the used toilet paper in your salad >

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is true, but a lot of it is also the kid gloves he gets from guys like Francesa and Mehta. He doesn't get blamed for the draft failures because every first rounder he makes is covered as "The Best Player In The Draft...Who Dropped!" and every free agent signing is a coup, even though he's paying 50% over retail with money he's not spending on re-signing his own miserable picks. It's really odd how little heat Maccagnan gets from the beat guys around here, and I think much of it is because he's a fat, friendly, coffee-drinking pud that a lot of these fat, dimwitted suburban beat writers empathize with.

Are you saying Macc gets a free pass from people in general or just from the sports media?  As far as I can tell, most people on here are not fans of Macc.  I think there was a pretty long "Fire Macc" thread on here for a while.

9 hours ago, sourceworx said:

<sits on the bowl>

Idzik traded one of the greatest cover corners ever, then used the trade compensation to draft the worst cover corner ever.

<wipes a$$ and throws the used toilet paper in your salad >

Some of the urban legends I've read about Ric Flair suggests that he would actually do those acts.

2 hours ago, Aussie Jet said:

Some of the urban legends I've read about Ric Flair suggests that he would actually do those acts.

Watch the 30 for 30 special that ESPN did on him. He lived like a rock star. And hands down one of the funniest people of all time.

Archived