Joe Douglas quick profile

If Joe Douglas and Daniel Jeremiah were scouts under the Eagles and Ravens then sign me up!  That sounds way better than Macc.  It still shows unbelievable dysfunction how this all went down though.  They should've been here for the draft and free agency.

As for Adam Gase, it seems like we're in a time where guys with "QB Whisperer" reputations have a LOT of power.  Kliff Kingsbury, for example, got the "HC of AZC" job and pushed out Josh Rosen.  For better or worse, Gase is the new face of the Jets.  I guess with those "great googly moogly" eyes of his, it's apropos for this franchise.

22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Joe Douglas and Daniel Jeremiah were scouts under the Eagles and Ravens then sign me up!  That sounds way better than Macc.  It still shows unbelievable dysfunction how this all went down though.  They should've been here for the draft and free agency.

As for Adam Gase, it seems like we're in a time where guys with "QB Whisperer" reputations have a LOT of power.  Kliff Kingsbury, for example, got the "HC of AZC" job and pushed out Josh Rosen.  For better or worse, Gase is the new face of the Jets.  I guess with those "great googly moogly" eyes of his, it's apropos for this franchise.

You’d hope we could follow the Colts blueprint of taking the Chiefs successful up and coming VIP of Player Personnel, Chris Ballard.

thats what I view Joe as. 

A successful up and coming VIP of Player Personnel. 3 years on the job. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You’d hope we could follow the Colts blueprint of taking the Chiefs successful up and coming VIP of Player Personnel, Chris Ballard.

thats what I view Joe as. 

A successful up and coming VIP of Player Personnel. 3 years on the job. 

Agreed.  It's still ridiculous how this all went down though.  Maybe it'll end up working out for the best.  I've said this before though that Gase (and Gregg Willams for that matter) is an incredibly unlikable guy.  But if he wins games then I won't complain.