Super Bowl Plans

Maxman

I'm having a party over at my house. Bunch of people. 2 kegs. food. 2 Tvs (including a 55 inch flatscreen in the living room). We're having people either watch it in the living room or the garage, which we converted into a bar, and I'm sure we'll probably do some grillin. Should be a good time.

I'm having a party over at my house. Bunch of people. 2 kegs. food. 2 Tvs (including a 55 inch flatscreen in the living room). We're having people either watch it in the living room or the garage, which we converted into a bar, and I'm sure we'll probably do some grillin. Should be a good time.

Hey Mav. Just want to say that I hate you. I hate everything about you. Everything you stand for.

Not sure if any of my previous posts ever conveyed that sentiment clearly.

Thanks for listening. Oh, to be 21 again! Ah, who am I kidding. My life would be even more boring the 2nd time around.

:cheers:

cj_53341.jpg

cj_53341.jpg

Mmmmmmm beeeeeer!!!!!!! :cheers:

Oh um actually I'll be going to my Uncle Charlies house to watch the game, along with my dad.

We're all Jets fans and we've always talked about how, when the Jets make it to the SB, we'll all be there partying in the parking lot since there's no way in hell any one of us would be able to get tickets.

Hey Mav. Just want to say that I hate you. I hate everything about you. Everything you stand for.

Not sure if any of my previous posts ever conveyed that sentiment clearly.

Thanks for listening. Oh, to be 21 again! Ah, who am I kidding. My life would be even more boring the 2nd time around.

:cheers:

appreciate the love. \:D/ Should be a good time. Max, if you wanna take the JetNation LeerJet over to Tallahassee Airport, you could make it in time for kickoff and the 2nd keg.

appreciate the love. \:D/ Should be a good time. Max, if you wanna take the JetNation LeerJet over to Tallahassee Airport, you could make it in time for kickoff and the 2nd keg.

That just isn't nice. You had to rub the F.S.U. thing in my face one more time.

I am taking my site and going home. :baby:

Have fun though you rat bastard!!!

That just isn't nice. You had to rub the F.S.U. thing in my face one more time.

I am taking my site and going home. :baby:

Have fun though you rat bastard!!!

ah... it's ok Max. It could be worse... well, no, it really can't get worse for you, can it? You're not in Fla and you're not in the host city. Man... you're rolling snake eyes all over, eh? :lol:

ah... it's ok Max. It could be worse... well, no, it really can't get worse for you, can it? You're not in Fla and you're not in the host city. Man... you're rolling snake eyes all over, eh? :lol:

Yeah it could be worse. I could be in the host city and having to stay home because I needed to do graphics for this up and coming website I was a big part of.

Man that would really suck!!! :beer:

Let's see. My wife and I haven't spoken in 3 days and she bolted for her parent's house in Kalamazoo for the weekend.

I guess I'll sit around and watch the game by myself. Exciting

...I'll be home with a few coors lights and some wings and alone to Guns!!...I feel your pain. Me and my Curtis Jersey will be just fine.

Well I will be eating Chili preparing to contaminate EVERY bathroom in the house.

As a older guy it gets strange as the kids have all moved away and are doing thier thing. The wife is out shopping with daughter who lives in area, other son in area is at a closed restaurant free food/booze party in Chapel Hill (cant blame him) and other son is livin up North enjoying the game with his girlfriend and copius amounts of booze. BUT, I promise if we go to Super Bowl we will all find a way to either be at game or watch together.

Cause after all,,, THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MANGINI ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericmanginimug1993.jpg1128577025_9944.jpgMangini-1.16.jpg

Yeah it could be worse. I could be in the host city and having to stay home because I needed to do graphics for this up and coming website I was a big part of.

Man that would really suck!!! :beer:

Actually... it's not that bad. I know Photoshop intimidates you, but it's not that bad... It's all about painting ;)

And, being in the host city, and having homework, and graphics for a site, and all that... I still manage to get out and have a good time.

No, I don't miss sleep. It was overrated when I was happy, anyway.

I just backpacked 16 miles in Southeastern Ohio from Friday to Saturday in sh*tty weather. I'm tired as hell and will be crying in pain on my couch while trying to turn my neck to the TV.

Anyone wanna pick up some wings and bring them to my house?

Actually... it's not that bad. I know Photoshop intimidates you, but it's not that bad... It's all about painting ;)

And, being in the host city, and having homework, and graphics for a site, and all that... I still manage to get out and have a good time.

No, I don't miss sleep. It was overrated when I was happy, anyway.

You the man SS...you the man!

Enjoy the game. I can't mess with you. You are an UNTOUCHABLE. If I give you grief I get tons of messages that look like this:

:box:

Archived