Super Bowl Plans

Maxman

What is everyone doing? Me, you want to know about me? Why thanks for asking. After a long weekend of site upgrades last weekend I plan on sleeping. Got invited to a friends house but I declined.

Instead I will watch the game at home with my son. I will pig out. And I will dream of the day when I get to watch the Jets with him on Super Bowl Sunday.

Because the game is at 6:30 they are serving dinner a little earlier that day. Also they have told us that we will get a extra half-hour exercise in the Yard that day.

The buffett will be Tossed Salad and there are mega amounts of cigarettes bet on the game.

sp001478.gif

Because the game is at 6:30 they are serving dinner a little earlier that day. Also they have told us that we will get a extra half-hour exercise in the Yard that day.

The buffett will be Tossed Salad and there are mega amounts of cigarettes bet on the game.

sp001478.gif

Whose salad will you be tossing?

And Max, pig out? YOU? no.

The Mrs & I will be watching at home, rooting for....well, no really rooting for anyone. At least when the Patsies were in it, I could always root against them.

Instead I will watch the game at home with my son. I will pig out. And I will dream of the day when I get to watch the Jets with him on Super Bowl Sunday.

I will watch it at home with my son as I always do. Whenever I would go to a party or have people over, I always missed half of the game.

Max, if recent history is an indicator the only way that you and your son will be together watching the Jets in Super Bowl is if you are are in an urn on his mantelpiece while he watches the game with his son.

I will watch it at home with my son as I always do. Whenever I would go to a party or have people over, I always missed half of the game.

Max, if recent history is an indicator the only way that you and your son will be together watching the Jets in Super Bowl is if you are are in an urn on his mantelpiece while he watches the game with his son.

very good.

POTW nomination.

That is some funny **** because I was thinking the same thing about myself...my daughter is 26 and my son is 21...both Jet fans. My wife of 30 years hates my guts for bringing them up Jet fans...she of course is born and raised here in Florida (not a fin fan thank God, but goes along with me and the children for sake of not getting shot). Anyway, my children have now formed an opinion that the "old man" is full of **** when I always say, "next year is the year". My son knows better now that he is a big time Jets fan...he's convinced that I'll be in an urn when they win the big one...he's promised me though that he'll go to the game and bring my urn with him...thanks son, you're a real sport!:rip:

Max, you talk about watching the Super Bowl at home and no mention of your flat screen TV? You're slipping, my friend.

Gang Green Girl walks into my house. My wife quickly says hi and then goes to wipe the doorknobs with lysol wipes.

Gang Green Girl walks right past me and says hi to my children for like 2 seconds. Then she walks towards the TV and says, "I know I have busted your balls about this TV. But man it is really nice".

Oh and it isn't a flat screen. It's a plasma. Geez.

Gang Green Girl walks into my house. My wife quickly says hi and then goes to wipe the doorknobs with lysol wipes.

Gang Green Girl walks right past me and says hi to my children for like 2 seconds. Then she walks towards the TV and says, "I know I have busted your balls about this TV. But man it is really nice".

Oh and it isn't a flat screen. It's a plasma. Geez.

Did you use the JN membership fees to pay for that TV?

I'll be at home like every year with the 4 guys...Myself, My Dad, My best friend since I was little and my neighbor whose a pretty cool dude even though he's a Red Sox fan (watches only the Super Bowl for football but knows the game)....my Uncle Tom is usually the 5th guy but he's in the hospital for his problems and won't be able to make it sadly.

GO HAWKS

COMEON SEATTLE!

Tomorrow is my son Jaden's 1st birthday party. Im cooking the food and Im making extra for sunday. Just gonna sit home and watch the game with the family like any other sunday.

What time should we arrive?

Guys I have a dillemma...

I'm 20, I really wanna watch the game with my boys and get drunk as hell, but when I told my dad that I was probably gonna do that, he said "but we all watch the game together". I know you would have to be a heartless bastard not to watch it with your dad after he says that, but he's going to his friend's party anyway regardless of whether I go with him or not, So i figure it would probably be cool if i didnt go because he would be with his boys anyway...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh super bowl dillemma. any advice

Let's see. My wife and I haven't spoken in 3 days and she bolted for her parent's house in Kalamazoo for the weekend.

I guess I'll sit around and watch the game by myself. Exciting

OH NO! Your in the BIGGEST PARTY CITY this weekend an you are staying HOME?!!@$#%

I will hop a plane an we can go watch it at the HARD ROCK...DETROIT CITY!

OH NO! Your in the BIGGEST PARTY CITY this weekend an you are staying HOME?!!@$#%

I will hop a plane an we can go watch it at the HARD ROCK...DETROIT CITY!

No offense bren but GOB showing up at a bar to watch the game with another woman while his wife "bolted for her parents house" does not sound like a good idea. Unless he definitely wants a divorce!:)

Let's see. My wife and I haven't spoken in 3 days and she bolted for her parent's house in Kalamazoo for the weekend.

I guess I'll sit around and watch the game by myself. Exciting

Most guys would be happy to have some peace and quiet to watch the game. The only drawback is that now you'll have to get up off the couch to get a beer.

Archived