Mark Sanchez 2.0

Lupz27

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

OFE5EJINFY6QK7GC4J3MDF5YAY.jpg

Moore's fault.  Was picked up and tossed into his quarterback by Wilfork.  Moment of impact, Moore's feet are already off the ground and he's being thrust into his QB. 

They scapegoated Mark for everything Rex Ryan and Mike Tannenbaum did wrong, they scapegoated him on that play too.

SAR I

Sanchez is running with his eyes closed as usual. Never saw an NFL QB with a s poor field vision as a passer and here, just following the butt of his lineman instead of seeing the surge beyond and shifting.  Sanchez was a blind bat out there and especially whenever there was the least bit of traffic.  But your narrative was indeed creative!  A for effort.

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Sanchez is running with his eyes closed as usual. Never saw an NFL QB with a s poor field vision as a passer and here, just following the butt of his lineman instead of seeing the surge beyond and shifting.  Sanchez was a blind bat out there and especially whenever there was the least bit of traffic.  But your narrative was indeed creative!  A for effort.

It was a busted play and Mark was running forward and sliding feet first. Just as he started his slide Vince Wilfork threw Brandon Moore right into Mark’s path.  Not only is the photo evidence concrete, but Chris Collinsworth on the actual broadcast said exactly the same thing as they showed the replay from 10 different angles.

I realize that in order for the Buttfumble to take on its legendary status the narrative has to be that the stupid quarterback ran into his lineman‘s ass; but that’s actually not what happened.

SAR I