Mark Sanchez 2.0

Lupz27

22 minutes ago, jgb said:

You'd think all Jets fans would realize the peril of the premature victory lap.

Meh, half the Jets fans on the site told us how great Mayfield was and how Sam sucks in comparison. And let’s not forget about how the Browns had it all figured out and we only wish we could be them. Just a little givsy backsies in good fun.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

Meh, half the Jets fans on the site told us how great Mayfield was and how Sam sucks in comparison. And let’s not forget about how the Browns had it all figured out and we only wish we could be them. Just a little givsy backsies in good fun.

Plenty of people had Baker ranked higher going into draft. Don't remember anyone saying Darnold sucked, though. Not sure why Baker is relevant anyway, he was gone before Jets were on clock. I can understand Jets fans' investment in Allen and Rosen sucking (plus both are in AFC East) but not sure why we seem to focus on Baker.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Plenty of people had Baker ranked higher going into draft. Don't remember anyone saying Darnold sucked, though. Not sure why Baker is relevant anyway, he was gone before Jets were on clock. I can understand Jets fans' investment in Allen and Rosen sucking (plus both are in AFC East) but not sure why we seem to focus on Baker.

You must be new

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

Baker looked very frustrated last night. He has a lot to correct. I could see where he was going with the ball multiple times. I know one of the picks wasn't  his fault but he is going to come close to Peytons record this season at this rate. What is worse, he is one of the worst ball security QBs right now. He has no sense for pressure. So glad the Browns left Sam for us. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I read an article this morning about the 49ers feeling disrespected because Mayfield didn’t shake their hands at the coin toss. Apparently that pissed them off a lot and they were talking about it before, during, and after the game. Bosa, on the other hand, has been pissed for two years. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

I have a feeling if you swapped Sam Darnold for Baker Mayfield Sam would be the talk of the NFL throwing to OBJ, Landry, Njoku & and handing off to Chubb. Just a thought. 

when he gets back from mono 

• Upvote 1

This is a massive insult to Mark Sanchez.  Mark Sanchez after his 2nd year in the NFL had a winning regular season record and 4 playoff road wins on his resume vs. the likes of Manning, Brady, Rivers and Palmer.

Granted, Baker Mayfield doesnt have Rex Ryan assisting his team to greatness but what Mark was working with vs. Baker Mayfield is night and day.  We probably win the Super Bowl if Mark had those weapons. 

Plus Mark Sanchez was handsome and Baker Mayfield is ugly as sin. 

• Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Funny, I don't recall you asking all the Baker fanboys on here why Baker is relevant.....  I couldn't tell you why, but he certainly is.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I read an article this morning about the 49ers feeling disrespected because Mayfield didn’t shake their hands at the coin toss. Apparently that pissed them off a lot and they were talking about it before, during, and after the game. Bosa, on the other hand, has been pissed for two years. 

Sherman talked about it.  College baby shlt, dont do it in the NFL

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, jgb said:

People here said Darnold sucked going into draft? Maybe I missed it but sure didn’t see it.

Warfish called him a weak armed QB, compared him to Chad and that he would be a turnover machine 

Couldnt see what there was to like

Other than that, just the usual handful that like someone else so need to trash talk all the other obvious choices

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Not that it matters but it wasn’t plenty....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

Funny, I don't recall you asking all the Baker fanboys on here why Baker is relevant.....  I couldn't tell you why, but he certainly is.

I'm confused as to whatever it is that you are accusing me of. Please clarify.