CBS Sportline Feb 3 UPDATE!!!!

The Fat Man

Don't remember where I read it about Drob's knee, but it said in effect, what it is, it is. Can't get any worse than it is now. Problem with Drob is that he is one lazy SOB...don't know if that can be corrected. You either have it or you don't. Kind of like when you were in school with good or bad study habits.

Don't remember where I read it about Drob's knee, but it said in effect, what it is, it is. Can't get any worse than it is now.

Dude, DFat has no cartilage in his right knee.

That is bone-on-bone for a 300+ lb player.

That problem will get much worse as years go by.

DFat is damaged goods.

DFat is damaged goods.

Of course, whatever paints the most negative picture possible for the Jets.

You are a pathetic jackass.

Kill yourself, please.

How the hell can Dewayne go through the combines, get medically checked in every part of his body, but they didnt find out he had no cartilage in 1 of his knees?? Thats pathetic.

Dont they have surgerys to help fix these problems?

That my friend, is a very interesting question. The Jets medical staff had to know he had no cartilage in his knee when they gave up two 1st's and a 4th for the load.

Amazingly, there is no cure for this degenerative knee problem as of yet. Last year, a couple Canadien doctors experimented on placing cartilage from a cadaver in patients knees. In all cases, the body rejected the new cartilage.

The only surgery people can have is to scrape away bone tissue to relieve the swelling and pain.

DFat is damaged goods.

"Dude", I don't need a medical report from you on DRob's knee problems...I know what he has...just relaying a bit of news I read on his knee.

BTW, a cartilage condition like that would be a concern for a WR, a RB, or a DB, not a lineman.

Why, because DFat plays from on his a** all the time?

You complete idiot, the problem is worse in a person who is carrying weight versus one who is not.

Can you possibly be any more stupid then you are?

When I had my shoulder surgery the surgeron said that the protective coating on my ball and socket joint has worn off and as a result the bone on none contact had actually worn a groove into the bones themselves. The result is shoulder pain that I can do nothing about. To think D-Fat is trying to do that on his knee at 350 lbs and play football makes me believe his football days are nearing the end. I just couldn't imagine the pain

Why, because DFat plays from on his a** all the time?

You complete idiot, the problem is worse in a person who is carrying weight versus one who is not.

Can you possibly be any more stupid then you are?

No, it's not, you're wrong, you agenda is transparent here.

Do you ever leave your house you pathetic schmuck?

ENOUGH FOR THE LOVE OF CHIRST ALREADY

He's a Patriots fan, what do you want him to do, drink the rest of the Kool-Aid with Jets fans who feel nothing is wrong. D-Fat's knee is F-ed up and it's becoming clearly evident that he will never be worth what we spent for him.

The truth hurts. Everyone should deal with it

ENOUGH FOR THE LOVE OF CHIRST ALREADY

He's a Patriots fan, what do you want him to do, drink the rest of the Kool-Aid with Jets fans who feel nothing is wrong. D-Fat's knee is F-ed up and it's becoming clearly evident that he will never be worth what we spent for him.

The truth hurts. Everyone should deal with it

We dont really know that for sure.

And what are you trying to do here? Rayray and tx going at it is funny sh#t. :lol:

I'm bone on bone with my left knee after years of football, baseball/softball, and hoop which = 3 surguries and full blown arthritus. About all they can do is inject a silicon pad which is a very short term fix. I'm just waiting till implant/replacement technology can provide an implant that still allows me to run a few bases before I do it. They're almost there. None of the above fixes apply to an NFL lineman and D-Rob just gets my deal which is to have it hurt like hell and keep me up at night in direct proportion to how much activity I subject it too. Taking a bunch of pills to kill the pain isn't an option I'm choosing.

No problem. I know a great bus stop in Newark you can unload all your unused med's.

I don't even know what they're scripting anymore Jetmo - my orthopod gave me vioxx but when that started croaking some people they took it off the market. I'll pop some Ibuprofen when it gets real bad but I don't think that will bring many $ on the street market.

Archived