PETITION

Verde

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smileys are pixel based graphics, I'm afraid. I am a Vector girl.

Jigga what?

I am pretty sure you can come up with some 'vector' based one that will get your point across. It might not be small but it would be effective.

alas you haven't learned artsy... the wise weblord is all knowing and all seeing...

That's ok Louise, If he takes it away from me again, I can always start another 7 page Petition thread! ::evil: YAY the wicked smiley LIVES!!!!

BTW (Do you think it would be too much to ask to have it moved to the front and replace the "crying" smiley?)

BTW (Do you think it would be too much to ask to have it moved to the front and replace the "crying" smiley?)

Verde I am going to give you ADMIN access and I will go back to doing what I did before this site was launched...flirting with happy jack. :oops:

I will reorder them. I noticed that it puts them in the order created which I do not like...Just have to figure out how to do that!

Verde I am going to give you ADMIN access and I will go back to doing what I did before this site was launched...flirting with happy jack. :oops:

I will reorder them. I noticed that it puts them in the order created which I do not like...Just have to figure out how to do that!

Max, I don't care WHAT GG says about you, you're top notch! Thanks!

(Now watch her come back with a "jealousy doesn't become you, artsy" response

or something equally smarmy!::evil:)

Max, I don't care WHAT GG says about you, you're top notch! Thanks!

(Now watch her come back with a "jealousy doesn't become you, artsy" response

or something equally smarmy!::evil:)

nah.... dont have to dignify a liar's post with an answer. the weblord knows where i stand.

Archived