PETITION

Verde

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeeze, Verdes, you KNOW you are at least my SECOND favorite animated character in these forums...no chance to step up when those pretty cartoon eyes shoot daggers like that! Can I get a lil' blink! blink!

2nd favorite? I'm competing with my own avatars??? :shock:

I said you were my 2nd fave animated character...the avatars didn't enter into the equation!!!

(NIce avatars, though!)

there you go with those math terms again ;) woo hoo.. operations variables numbers and an equal sign...enough to make a girls toes curl ;)

you guys desperately need to add hump.gif and buggered.gif

please see the "funniest draft links page" thread for further info

Bit the hump.gif almost made me pee my pants. I think that was pee.

Anyhow I have copied them and will add them (along with Verde's request) once we move to the new server this week.

Damn DNS updates.

Bit the hump.gif almost made me pee my pants. I think that was pee.

Anyhow I have copied them and will add them (along with Verde's request) once we move to the new server this week.

Damn DNS updates.

Thank you Max!

11.gif

Yeah, Maxman, i think you need to start the Verdegirl/Happy Jack just get a room thread.

LL

I think I did a pretty good job of containing Happy Jack. I would type more but there is a tear in my Haz Mat suit and I want to change before I get any on me.

I think I did a pretty good job of containing Happy Jack. I would type more but there is a tear in my Haz Mat suit and I want to change before I get any on me.

I always knew you were not a spitter Max. :wink:

TS must be so proud of you.

Maxxie, I think it is time you invested in some Official JetNation dropcloths....

Hey Verd...where is the love?

You're a good guy Jack...I'm just not interested in our own thread...you're waaaaay too complex for me. :wink:

Archived