Time to fire everyone?

jgb

4 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Dude, it's not a homer thing.  I just had no idea of what the hell you were trying to say.  If you look at the other posts, you will see that I was not the only one.

The fact you don’t realize your post proves my point is a super boomerific

4 hours ago, jgb said:

I stand by my 6 win prediction. Was slammed as a SOJF loser then, now seen as an optimistic champion for for the NYJ.

Wish I could wish for something different next season. But those of us who predict “merely” 6 wins will be blasted again as troll losers.

I think they have a very good chance to win 7 games (Cincy, Miami, and one of the last 3). 

I think there is a small (but non-negligible) chance that they beat Cincy, Miami and win 2 of the last 3 to go 8-8

But I can't imaging them winning in Baltimore AND

A loss next week in Cincy would be pretty Jetsy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I think they have a very good chance to win 7 games (Cincy, Miami, and one of the last 3). 

I think there is a small (but non-negligible) chance that they beat Cincy, Miami and win 2 of the last 3 to go 8-8

But I can't imaging them winning in Baltimore AND

A loss next week in Cincy would be pretty Jetsy

Disloyal not a real fan only 7 wins?!?

• Upvote 1

I stand by my 6 win prediction. Was slammed as a SOJF loser then, now seen as an optimistic champion for for the NYJ.
Wish I could wish for something different next season. But those of us who predict “merely” 6 wins will be blasted again as troll losers.

Unless you also predicted that we would lose both Sam and our backup QB for 1/4 of the season I’m not quite sure why you trying to give yourself a reach around for this “prediction”.

If Sam doesn’t end up with Mono your prediction likely fails and you would look like a SOJF loser.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Unless you also predicted that we would lose both Sam and our backup QB for 1/4 of the season I’m not quite sure why you trying to give yourself a reach around for this “prediction”.

If Sam doesn’t end up with Mono your prediction likely fails and you would look like a SOJF loser.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

So now being right isn’t enough when you predict the jets to not do well. Do you really not see the double standard here?