Dolphins | Owens visits team

Smizzy

Dolphins | Owens visits team

Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:50:55 -0800

CBS4 News reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens visited with the Miami Dolphins Wednesday, Feb. 8. Owens was also spotted in South Florida two weeks before at a Miami Heat game. Dolphins head coach Nick Saban previously told ESPN Radio he would consider the possibility of acquiring Owens.

Go to Miami...Oh please go there.

Be careful what you wish for.

He's ruined the chemistry of every franchise he steped foot in. Look at what he did to that Eagles team last yr.

SF-Left on bad terms(cried about the FO,The HC,QC,OC and WR coach)

Baltimore- Even worse and he never put on the uniform(Cried about the QB)

Philadelphia - Cried like a bitch to get there and killed the season for them before it started(cried about the HC,QB,FO, Contract,Money)

???? - As long as it's not the NY jets. Im happy. He is a bad seed. You plant a bad seed in a garden,soon everything turns to ****.

Terrell Owens= Crybaby POS

Smiz, you're probably right, I just don't want to chance it with a rival...especially one that is right in my back yard.

It would be like throwing a grenade in a foxhole. Bad news. If I were you Id have a BBQ and sit back and wait for the fireworks.

The fact that they are going to have both Boston and T.O. on the same team is going to be funny. One's head is going to explode and the other's biceps are going to explode. If TO thinks McNabb was bad wait till he gets to go in the huddle with Gus Ferotte. Made Ferotte will do himself a favor and headbutt a wall so he won't have to play with him.

Dolphins | Team denies Owens visit

Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:13:13 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports Miami Dolphins officials and two sources close to Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens told ESPN.com the rumors of Owens visiting the Dolphins were erroneous.

Damn!

I don't want TO in the AFC East at all.....the chances of him playing the game and acting like less of an ******* are remote, but if he were to pull it off....the guy is just unstoppable.

The fact that they are going to have both Boston and T.O. on the same team is going to be funny. One's head is going to explode and the other's biceps are going to explode. If TO thinks McNabb was bad wait till he gets to go in the huddle with Gus Ferotte. Made Ferotte will do himself a favor and headbutt a wall so he won't have to play with him.

Boston is done in Miami...He wont be back next year

Go to Miami...Oh please go there.

What is that reverse psychology??? I don't think he will be a fin, but you can't honestly be serious that you want him to be a fin. TO only has a short amont of time left in his career and he took a serious hit to the pocket book after last season. He will not sign with a team unless he signs a serious binding contract that will state if he so much as farts in the wrong direction he will be booted from the team and complex. He has sealed his fait and is not in a position to negotiate.

TO's talent and hart are unquestined,whomever signs TO will get a TO that won't be allowed to talk to the media about anything. He will be watched like a hawk by every member of the team he joins. He has burned his bridges and will have to comply if he wants to play in the NFL. IMO, he will play somewhere and be a pro bowl WR next year and maybe SB MVP!!

What is that reverse psychology??? I don't think he will be a fin, but you can't honestly be serious that you want him to be a fin. TO only has a short amont of time left in his career and he took a serious hit to the pocket book after last season. He will not sign with a team unless he signs a serious binding contract that will state if he so much as farts in the wrong direction he will be booted from the team and complex. He has sealed his fait and is not in a position to negotiate.

TO's talent and hart are unquestined,whomever signs TO will get a TO that won't be allowed to talk to the media about anything. He will be watched like a hawk by every member of the team he joins. He has burned his bridges and will have to comply if he wants to play in the NFL. IMO, he will play somewhere and be a pro bowl WR next year and maybe SB MVP!!

LMAO...That TO doesn't exist. Please go to Miami.

Wow!!

Wow what? You think this career Piece of **** is going to change how he is because of what? Miami is a nice place? Nick Saban has good hair?

You have to be a silly little fruit basket to want this POS in a Dolphin uniform.

Who exactly is throwing him the ball in Miami?

Wow what? You think this career Piece of **** is going to change how he is because of what? Miami is a nice place? Nick Saban has good hair?

You have to be a silly little fruit basket to want this POS in a Dolphin uniform.

Who exactly is throwing him the ball in Miami?

Wow means,

I disagree with your opinion. He's a football player not the Pope!! Obviously you think things will be the same the next place he goes. I disagree because no one will sign him unless he signs a contract that states,"If you cause one problem with the team, player or organization in anyway shape or form you get no money and any money you recieve through bonuses will be payed back" If he doesn't like it he doesn't have to sign the contract and move on to the next team. He will get this same contract no matter where he goes. Basicly he has done this to himself and will have to conform or not play. What don't you get about this?? No team will sign him unless he signs that type of contract, so he has no choice.

BTW, as to your question about who will throw him the ball, Chris Chambers had his first Pro Bowl selection with Gus as his QB. I think if Gus is the starter next year and most likely will be, he will do just fine with Chambers and TO and McMichael and R.Brown and R.Williams and M.Booker to throw too. You don't have to like the fins or respect them but you will be alone if you think the fins don't have the talent.

As of today what is TO's status? Is he still under contract with the Eagles? I believe he is.

When will the Eagles release him and what will it cost them (under the cap)?

Is a trade possible?

The Eagles can trade him if they find a team willing to trade to get TO though I doubt it no one will give up a pick when he will be released. He is due a big roster bonus if he isn't released. So he will be released because there is no way the Eagles will pay the Bonus.

The Eagles can trade him if they find a team willing to trade to get TO though I doubt it no one will give up a pick when he will be released. He is due a big roster bonus if he isn't released. So he will be released because there is no way the Eagles will pay the Bonus.

Thanks mate. What is the cap hit for the Eagles when they release him? He would be in his 3rd year on the contract so I'm thinking his base salary might be kind of low as it was a 7 year back loaded deal (apart from the signing bonus).

Anyone know?

Wow means,

I disagree with your opinion. He's a football player not the Pope!! Obviously you think things will be the same the next place he goes. I disagree because no one will sign him unless he signs a contract that states,"If you cause one problem with the team, player or organization in anyway shape or form you get no money and any money you recieve through bonuses will be payed back" If he doesn't like it he doesn't have to sign the contract and move on to the next team. He will get this same contract no matter where he goes. Basicly he has done this to himself and will have to conform or not play. What don't you get about this?? No team will sign him unless he signs that type of contract, so he has no choice.

BTW, as to your question about who will throw him the ball, Chris Chambers had his first Pro Bowl selection with Gus as his QB. I think if Gus is the starter next year and most likely will be, he will do just fine with Chambers and TO and McMichael and R.Brown and R.Williams and M.Booker to throw too. You don't have to like the fins or respect them but you will be alone if you think the fins don't have the talent.

So basically you are under the impression Terell Ownes is gonna be something he's never been because he needs the money?

I heard all the same **** you just babbled from the Ravens & Eagles fans within the last 2 years. How did that work out for them?

Like I said....I hope he does go to Miami...he will never be the superstar WR who puts the team first. He will destroy ANY lockerrom he goes in...HE HAS DONE IT EVERYPLACE HE HAS EVER PLAYED.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend? Or you just delusional?

You think the phins will say "If you cause one problem with the team, player or organization in anyway shape or form you get no money and any money you recieve through bonuses will be payed back" ? and TO is just gonna be like "Sure!...OK!"

So the phins let Ricky Williams walk up and down them like a cheap rug and then will play hardball with TO?

Eagles | Owens lands television show

Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:05:33 -0800

Businesswire.com reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens has landed a reality television show. Banyan Productions has reached a partnership agreement with Owens for a new reality television series that will be hosted by the colorful athletic personality. Internet and mobile content based on the show's concept will also be created. The show will combine Owens' passion for working out with his natural curiosity about other people. Guests on the show will come from the worlds of sports, entertainment and even politics, and no subject will be off limits.

Such a quality guy...How did I ever get his number worng?

So basically you are under the impression Terell Ownes is gonna be something he's never been because he needs the money?

I heard all the same **** you just babbled from the Ravens & Eagles fans within the last 2 years. How did that work out for them?

Like I said....I hope he does go to Miami...he will never be the superstar WR who puts the team first. He will destroy ANY lockerrom he goes in...HE HAS DONE IT EVERYPLACE HE HAS EVER PLAYED.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend? Or you just delusional?

You think the phins will say "If you cause one problem with the team, player or organization in anyway shape or form you get no money and any money you recieve through bonuses will be payed back" ? and TO is just gonna be like "Sure!...OK!"

So the phins let Ricky Williams walk up and down them like a cheap rug and then will play hardball with TO?

You still don't get it, he is not going to get the same contract he got with the 49ers or Eagles and he did nothing wrong by not wanting to go to the Ravens. Did you ever hear of Joh Elway or Eli Manning?? I don't give a crap about what he did prior to this year, NO MATTER WHERE HE GOES HE WILL HAVE TO SIGN A VERY BINDING CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how else to explain this to you. You think the next team will be at the mercy of TO!! WRONG, he will be at the mercy of the team he signs with.

You still don't get it, he is not going to get the same contract he got with the 49ers or Eagles and he did nothing wrong by not wanting to go to the Ravens. Did you ever hear of Joh Elway or Eli Manning?? I don't give a crap about what he did prior to this year, NO MATTER WHERE HE GOES HE WILL HAVE TO SIGN A VERY BINDING CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how else to explain this to you. You think the next team will be at the mercy of TO!! WRONG, he will be at the mercy of the team he signs with.

I think you're wrong, but that's jmo. He does what he wants because he knows he is a top flight WR and a team will pay him and take a shot with him. He is smarter than you think, you're being just the sucker he wants you and those guys signing the checks to be. :baby:

I think you're wrong, but that's jmo. He does what he wants because he knows he is a top flight WR and a team will pay him and take a shot with him. He is smarter than you think, you're being just the sucker he wants you and those guys signing the checks to be. :baby:

B-I-N-G-MOTHER****ING-O and BINGO was his Name-O !

So I guess your logic is he will sign a contract that says if he screws up one time he will get nothing(because thats what he will have to sign) then after he signs it he will do whatever he wants anyways because (with your logic) he's a big superstar, right??? Well tell me, if the contract states that he will not even get one chance to make a mistake, when will he find the time to do whatever he wants??Hmmmm......funny, I just can't seem to think of when exactly the team will let him do whatever he wants if he's no longer on the team!!

Ya know what, you people just don't seem to think the binding contract TO "will have to sign" has anything to do with his future, you seem to think he signs a contract that won't even let him speak with the media and he will just ignore the contract and do whatever he wants!! The first time he opens his mouth to say anything other then how much f***ing fun he's having he will be off the team, gone, vamoos, outa here!!! Please god, please tell me when he will get the chance to be disruptive, PLEASE!!!! I would love to see you once again ignore the fact he will be gone the very first time he screws up. How can he screw a team up if he's gone????????????????????????

Archived