Ray Lewis available

JETSFAN5180

they supposedly are looking for a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the upcoming draft.Why not take a chance? A player of his calibre does not come round too often.

he is a freakin Turd, thug, criminal, analwart,,take your pick,,

the new regime, minus Turd Herm,, will not tolerate Turds,,

No thug policy? Wasnt Lewis cleared of all charges? Hes some thug of a football player the guy is an awesome player with attitude.

He did not clear all charges.... he escaped by rattling out his pal... That was a cheap shot.... He should be in jail for good... He watched his friends beating the dude to death and he did NOTHING for about a week.....:cussing:

they supposedly are looking for a 2nd or 3rd round pick in the upcoming draft.Why not take a chance? A player of his calibre does not come round too often.

Jets may need 2nd and 3rd rounds to fill in OL and DL... If it is MLB or OLB then I would prefer Parham or Havner to Lewis.

It is better way to rebuild team without Lewis.

On the field the man is a tackling machine.off the field he may have been in the wrongplace at the wrong time.

I agree, and no one knows how they will react in the situation he was put into. If the Jets were to get him it would be a great move, imo.

Well maybe the Jets are lieing? Ray Lewis in a Jets uniform #52 would be awesome.Keep Abe and the DEFENSE will be unreal.

LETS REMEMBER MANGINI IS A DEFENSE MAN HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE 1 OF THE BEST.HMMMMMMMM

one of the best??????? where????? he hasnt been a force for 2 years now,,

why do u think they want to shed him for a 2 or a 3??????

this isnt the old Mets,,we dont need other teams over the hillers

quit playin madden video,,its gettin to ya

one of the best??????? where????? he hasnt been a force for 2 years now,,

why do u think they want to shed him for a 2 or a 3??????

this isnt the old Mets,,we dont need other teams over the hillers

quit playin madden video,,its gettin to ya

No Madden video here Lewis is a tackling machine and hes not over the hill.Dude youth movement is ok with me but we still need some vets along for the ride.Ray Lewis knows how to go to war.

No Madden video here Lewis is a tackling machine and hes not over the hill.Dude youth movement is ok with me but we still need some vets along for the ride.Ray Lewis knows how to go to war.

Knock off with the "war" reference...it's football...a freaken game. I've done both and football is not war...not by a long shot.

but he is over the hill,,

why pay for him when spot can go to a young kid,,we aint playoff material for a year or two,,lewis wont be here then,,give the reps to someone who will be here

Ray Lewis is WASHED UP. He has not stayed healthy in three years and when he has been healthy, he has been a shell of his former self. The Ravens will be lucky to get a second rounder for him.

And, I thought posters were coming in from TGG, not JI.

i hate to sound like tx....but where again, do you presume we get the $$ to pay lewis?

Right. If it were cheap, I'd be all for it cause he's a leader, has a lot of experience, and is a HOF player when healthy. But its a waste of time talking about it, and its a waste of cap $ because of the cost it would be to sign him.

Archived