Draft Props - List them here

8 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Tons of props out there...the easiest money I'm seeing here is Jets to draft offensive player with first pick -371

This is free money right?  Is there any chance Joe D goes Defense?

If Okudah fell to say 10 people would be getting nervous.

44 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Tons of props out there...the easiest money I'm seeing here is Jets to draft offensive player with first pick -371

If he traded down significantly in Round 1 and ended up with a group of picks in Round 2 then he could conceivably take an Edge defender or CB late in Round 1 if an elite talent dropped.  Then he comes back with Offense 3 times in Round 2.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

There are scenarios where both Simmons and Okudah are there but no OT and Lamb Jeudy gone as well. I would hope we would trade down, but Okudah would be certainly tempting for the Jets

• Upvote 1

Agreed with all of the possible scenarios...but this being his first draft as GM, I think he leans towards playing it "safe" and gets what the Jets need more than anything - an OT.

Even if he trades down because the top 4 are gone, I still think he grabs Jones in the late teens or 20s.