Last to post in this thread wins

alas ms. chick pea... my job is not to entertain patsies fans...

frankly i am way tooo populaar to even worry about this. :D

....your job is obviously not to entertain Jets fans either.....

Popular, eh? Wearing low plunging neck lines and high heels to sporting events again?;)

....your job is obviously not to entertain Jets fans either.....

Popular, eh? Wearing low plunging neck lines and high heels to sporting events again?;)

i dont wear high heals.. i have no sense of balance! :lol:

not plunging necklines... just letting the girls breathe! :lol:

and i aam very entertaining to anyone who has taste ;)

If you girls are going to get snippy with each other you will need to abide by the JetNation book of law.

Section 12, Chapter III, paragraph 2:

All disputes between female participants must be accompanied along with images of both participants together, topless, and wresting in a viscous substance such as oil, mud, jello, pudding, or whipped cream. Failure to do so will result in further disciplinary action up to and including a permanent banning.

If you girls are going to get snippy with each other you will need to abide by the JetNation book of law.

Section 12, Chapter III, paragraph 2:

All disputes between female participants must be accompanied along with images of both participants together, topless, and wresting in a viscous substance such as oil, mud, jello, pudding, or whipped cream. Failure to do so will result in further disciplinary action up to and including a permanent banning.

Banning? A banning? There were so many other ways you could've gone with that.

Are you kidding? I read the last page - a few times a week (relatively recent phenonmenon)- and make a contribution worth reading when I have one. Can you say the same and not be lying? :Nuts:

gee,, you are in a pissy mood today..

Seagulls flying over your house? Does your boyfriend think the Shrimp boat fleet is in town?

gee,, you are in a pissy mood today..

Seagulls flying over your house? Does your boyfriend think the Shrimp boat fleet is in town?

I just found out that my job - and about 50 others - will be eliminated as of Dec 1. So yah, I'm a little pissy.....;)

I kind of wish the person that had created this thread had named it: Last Person to make a QUALITY post wins It would be three pages long instead of 205 pages worth of caca....:P

This thread is kind of like doodling while you're on the phone...

The "art" you author will never hang at the M.o.M.A, but at least it helps pass the time.

I just found out that my job - and about 50 others - will be eliminated as of Dec 1. So yah, I'm a little pissy.....;)

If its a decent size company and you tell them you have a drug or alchol problem, they have to let you do the company rehab thing for 3 to 6 months,,

keeps you on payroll and possibly keeping your job when you get back from rehab

that sucks, i'm sorry to hear that. hope something good comes out of it for ya. I'm sure the company is gonna enjoy peak performance outta the 51 of ya's in the coming 2 months

that sucks, i'm sorry to hear that. hope something good comes out of it for ya. I'm sure the company is gonna enjoy peak performance outta the 51 of ya's in the coming 2 months

This "remote" office of a pretty big co headquartered in Houston (where really dumb people live - no offense, TX) will be shut down in a year, for sure. Hey - I could probably still work for this company if I wanted to move to Pune, India!

Yes, the folks here are really committed to putting their best efforts in :P I look at it as 1 1/2 month paid for job search. I make my way into work at 9:30am - at the earliest...leave early.....hey, wait! It's four o'clock! What the hell am I doing here???

LOL!

What kind of crap is that? I didn't read this thread for a couple of days. I went back and read it and I missed a catfight! Then Garb has to F it up by bringing up the real world. I hate the real world.

you hate it? how do ya think garb is liking the real world these days.

maybe you can work one of the ducktour boats garb? you seem to have a gift of offering nonessential info. ;)

you hate it? how do ya think garb is liking the real world these days.

maybe you can work one of the ducktour boats garb? you seem to have a gift of offering nonessential info. ;)

Truth be told, sometimes I'm scared sh*tless and sometimes I'm excited at the prospects of starting anew....this emotional roller coaster ride goes on all day. I wish none of you ever have this much fun going on in your heads.

As far as the duckboat thing goes? I think they hand out these quack thingy's people are supposed to blow into. Now, you don't know me, but could you imagine me encouraging people to quack? I mean picture it. Yah, I can't either.....

Truth be told, sometimes I'm scared sh*tless and sometimes I'm excited at the prospects of starting anew....this emotional roller coaster ride goes on all day. I wish none of you ever have this much fun going on in your heads.

As far as the duckboat thing goes? I think they hand out these quack thingy's people are supposed to blow into. Now, you don't know me, but could you imagine me encouraging people to quack? I mean picture it. Yah, I can't either.....

when my wife & I did the ducktour it was actually pretty cool & a quick & easy way to get an overview of the city, but all I could think of the whole time this corny retiree who had a lame fake aussie accent was talking was wow! this guy must annoy the crap outta his wife when he gets home.

here's hoping you don't end up posting from you're laptop while living in a cardboard box in the commons garb......lemme know if you're really stuck, I got an extra toaster I could send ya ;)

Do it Garb. I know it's bad getting laid off, but hopefully you'll be able to get a fresh start and do something you really love. I walked away from my job in April and moved to Milan. I don't really speak Italian. Took a huge pay cut, but got a killer apartment and I'm living happy over here. Life is an adventure and it was about time I took a chance to have some fun. Hopefully, you'll enjoy your next move. The hard part is the uncertainty.

Do it Garb. I know it's bad getting laid off, but hopefully you'll be able to get a fresh start and do something you really love. I walked away from my job in April and moved to Milan. I don't really speak Italian. Took a huge pay cut, but got a killer apartment and I'm living happy over here. Life is an adventure and it was about time I took a chance to have some fun. Hopefully, you'll enjoy your next move. The hard part is the uncertainty.

pretty cool dom........ glad to hear things are working out for ya. the euro makes the cost of living that much more pricy for an american. hope all continues to go well with ya. are you able to watch the games?

pretty cool dom........ glad to hear things are working out for ya. the euro makes the cost of living that much more pricy for an american. hope all continues to go well with ya. are you able to watch the games?

Thanks. The euro is brutal. Milan is the most expensive city in Italy, I think it was top 10 in the world last report. That's killing me, but we're here for fun and travel and we're having fun and traveling so no complaints. We have an AFN box-armed forces network. They show 3 games at 1pm (7 here) 3 games at 4pm (10 here) plus the two late games, but they are on REAL late. I was in NY for the opener, so far I have only missed the Bills game-listened on-line radio. Looks like they'll be on when they play good teams, but maybe not with bad ones, so I'll probably see all the losses, but fewer of the W's.