Last to post in this thread wins

You're home? I've been back here more than two weeks and I've still got my jet lag. 2:59 a.m. and I'm not remotely tired. Wife's been asleep for about 3 hours.

Two weeks? $hit. I hit one week at kickoff time today. I am slowly getting better. I sleep like a few minutes later every night.

Yeah, I don't have to get up early, so as a result I don't. Then at night I'm not sleepy, so I watch the US games that are on when you are 6 hours ahead.

That is right. You have it the other way. When I went back to Iraq, I had to take some Tylenol PM for the first few days. I got back on that sleep schedule but still felt like crap.

That is right. You have it the other way. When I went back to Iraq, I had to take some Tylenol PM for the first few days. I got back on that sleep schedule but still felt like crap.

Yeah, when I went to the states, I left my apartment, 19 hours later I got off the plane, went to eat and slept for 11 hours. Home for 3 1/2 weeks no sign of jet lag. Now... not so much. Exedrin PM here I come.

Yeah, when I went to the states, I left my apartment, 19 hours later I got off the plane, went to eat and slept for 11 hours. Home for 3 1/2 weeks no sign of jet lag. Now... not so much. Exedrin PM here I come.

MMmmm legalized drugs.

That is right. You have it the other way. When I went back to Iraq, I had to take some Tylenol PMS for the first few days. I got back on that sleep schedule but still felt like crap.

I thought the saying was don't ask, don't tell. But whatever.

Hey Welcome Home! Must feel nice. You returned just in time to watch the Patriots crumble. We do appreciate your service though.