Last to post in this thread wins

What does "ballin" mean LI.. please enlighten me.
Well Verde it means 3 things

1) Playing Basketball real well (Which I do )

2) In other sports it means Playing sick in the zone( the Giants D early this year)

3) I really can't tell you the last one b/c if you don't know what it means, I don't want to corrupt your innocent mind.Sorry, just ask someone from the Hood they will tell you.

2) In other sports it means Playing sick in the zone( the Giants D early this year)

3) I really can't tell you the last one b/c if you don't know what it means, I don't want to corrupt your innocent mind.Sorry, just ask someone from the Hood they will tell you.

Well then. I'll just assume he meant #1. lol.

I thought it meant you were 14 years old and your baseball cap brim is ironed completely flat and tweaked off to the side. How are we playing this out? One on one or are we getting a full court together?

I thought it meant you were 14 years old and your baseball cap brim is ironed completely flat and tweaked off to the side. How are we playing this out? One on one or are we getting a full court together?
haha that's funny ,but I'am 32 and Own my own Hat company and I don't wear my brim on my hat flat but It is tweaked to the side though, but that's what my hats do ,check the web site when you have some time it's in my sig.And the one on one thing ,you don't stand a Chance I'am really that good can shoot with either hand and can dribble circles around you , But the full court thing you might have a chance just bring some tall guys with you.

haha that's funny ,but I'am 32 and Own my own Hat company and I don't wear my brim on my hat flat but It is tweaked to the side though, but that's what my hats do ,check the web site when you have some time it's in my sig.And the one on one thing ,you don't stand a Chance I'am really that good can shoot with either hand and can dribble circles around you , But the full court thing you might have a chance just bring some tall guys with you.

Wow. Dribbling. The most overrated skill in basketball. How tall are you cause I'll post you up and drop hook shots on you with either hand all day if you're under 6'4"

So the logo stays in place while you put the brim in gangsta mode? At least you are capitalizing on a trend.

Wow. Dribbling. The most overrated skill in basketball. How tall are you cause I'll post you up and drop hook shots on you with either hand all day if you're under 6'4"

So the logo stays in place while you put the brim in gangsta mode? At least you are capitalizing on a trend.

I only 5ft 8in but I played Point guard my whole life and I'am pretty good at it to " hook Shot " hahaha do people still use that .A hook shot means you can't shot a jump shot in my book but whatever.BTW basketball is 85% brains and 15% height and I've played some of the best from NYC ,but Don't worry keep working on that hook shot and you might score once in a while.;)

As far as my hat ,It's the next BIG thing in head wear and not just for "gangsta's" It will be use for hunting ,motorcycle riders,music video's and movie premiere's.That's the problem with guys like you 27 you always want to sterotype poeple and things b/c you can't come up with something yourself ,it's sad really.I have some big meetings in NYC with some Billionaires who want to make more money and I have the lotto ticket so If you want to Hate then hate but I'm not a hater am a Participater,In being Rich of course.

I only 5ft 8in but I played Point guard my whole life and I'am pretty good at it to " hook Shot " hahaha do people still use that .A hook shot means you can't shot a jump shot in my book but whatever.BTW basketball is 85% brains and 15% height and I've played some of the best from NYC ,but Don't worry keep working on that hook shot and you might score once in a while.;)

As far as my hat ,It's the next BIG thing in head wear and not just for "gangsta's" It will be use for hunting ,motorcycle riders,music video's and movie premiere's.That's the problem with guys like you 27 you always want to sterotype poeple and things b/c you can't come up with something yourself ,it's sad really.I have some big meetings in NYC with some Billionaires who want to make more money and I have the lotto ticket so If you want to Hate then hate but I'm not a hater am a Participater,In being Rich of course.

umm sorry dont mean to interupt but ummm I WIN!!