THE AFC EAST... MASSIVE POTENTIAL

It looks like the Jets are going to be in a seriously strong division.  The Jets got better, but so did everyone else.  Yes... Even the Pats got better...

1. Pats:  Stidham, IMHO is going to be ideal as a system complementary QB for BB's offense.  One of the big secrets with Tom Brady was that he didn't throw outside the numbers past twenty yards so well.  Stidham does not have that limitation..   It may open up the play book a bit for the Pats.  To sum it up,  The Pats are not going to take the step back that some are expecting.  Their defense will also be mostly in tact from last year and it is a good one...

2. Bills: now have what looks like the best group of WR"s in the league to go along with a very solid defense.  Their limiting factor is the accuracy of their QB.  

3: Dolphins. All eyes will be on Tua... WIll his health hold out ??? If so, they really have something there.  Dynamic QB that can make something happen every time he takes a snap.

4. Jets:  Much Improved offensive line to play in front of Darnold, Bell, emerging TE's and new WR Mims.  Situationally effective defense run by Gregg Williams will only get better with the return of CJ Mosley, new help in the defensive backfield and a *possible* contribution from new edge rusher Zuniga who will most certainly get his chances to shine on passing down defense pressure packages

This is going to be a really tuff division. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, THE BARON said:

2. Bills: now have what looks like the best group of WR"s in the league to go along with a very solid defense.  Their limiting factor is the accuracy of their QB.  

I'm thinking that's DAL with Cooper, Gallup and Lamb.

Also think TB is right up there with Evans, Godwin and Gronk

And ATL with Julio and Ridley has an amazing 1-2.

I should mention CLE but I just can't.

31 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm thinking that's DAL with Cooper, Gallup and Lamb.

Also think TB is right up there with Evans, Godwin and Gronk

And ATL with Julio and Ridley has an amazing 1-2.

I should mention CLE but I just can't.

TB is going to be an interesting team to follow.  Bruce Arians, Tom Brady and a pack of talented pass catchers.   It is going to be exciting