Get FA WR Robinson and G Thuney if that is all we can get that would be great

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I don't think a single FA on the OL is enough. Add in sign another G/C to swap in for Fant. Don't know who'll be available when the time comes but my early vote has been for Linsley. GB probably won't be able to keep him. McGovern is locked in for 2021, but it doesn't necessarily have to be at center (ffs if you can play center then you can play guard). Becton-Thuney-Linsley-McGovern-RookieRT sounds like a better OL than we've seen since 2010, with the potential to be better.

However I lean towards expecting Douglas to keep Fant instead.

A HC with prior success turning around a previously sucky team IMO helps attract FAs who aren't interested in a lengthy rebuild by someone who's never successfully overseen such a process. 

If the Jets draft a RT and potentially, later in the draft, a center, then signing Thuney in free agency is the one significant move I would make for the offensive line.

Plan to start McGovern at center unless we draft a rookie who pushes him. let Alex Lewis, GVR, and even McGovern (if he is replaced by a rookie) compete for the guard spot opposite Thuney.

Becton - Thuney - McGovern - Lewis - Cosmi?

Fant, GVR, etc. move to back up which is great.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Ha! I’ve been talking about this for a while.

it’s damn close to a perfect plan for Office. And, the draft board lines up with those positions in those spots..... 2, 23, 34.

Its ideal. That's if the individual had any brains.  I'd throw a CB or edge though in that 23 or 34 spot.

Those are the two names I want most on offense.

Sign WR Robinson

Sign OG Thuney

Draft a QB

Draft a RT

Draft a WR and RB.