Sorry, this is with the tapatalk app right?

They sent an email telling me we needed to upgrade. I did and they don't show any errors but now there are a few people saying it's not working.

I.will reach out to tapatalk to find out what's going on.

Thanks.

So they changed all of the paths and settings. I have a premium login (we pay for this each month) and I need their support department to clear out the old settings. I keep getting an error that is stopping me from updating the path.

I have a ticket open and I hope this is resolved on Wednesday. Thanks.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:45 PM, Maxman said:

Thank you!

Is the app no longer available in google play store? I was having issues and deleted the app.  Planned on re-downloading it but it does not come up.  It's no longer available as one of my old apps either.  Strange.  Thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, MattyAction said:

Is the app no longer available in google play store? I was having issues and deleted the app.  Planned on re-downloading it but it does not come up.  It's no longer available as one of my old apps either.  Strange.  Thanks in advance

The app we were paying for was created by a third party which actually was Tapatalk. They were charging us each month but I see they stopped. I think they cut their app program.  Pretty sure that got the app unlisted since they won't support it anymore.

There is another app that we can try out but I have to install it. It is through Invision. After the draft I will start a thread in the main forum with the details. I will start the thread here and move it so the redirect makes it easy to find.  We can get feedback and if it seems worth it I will buy that one.

If you don't see anything the week after the draft please reply to this or send me a message (in case I forget).

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

The app we were paying for was created by a third party which actually was Tapatalk. They were charging us each month but I see they stopped. I think they cut their app program.  Pretty sure that got the app unlisted since they won't support it anymore.

There is another app that we can try out but I have to install it. It is through Invision. After the draft I will start a thread in the main forum with the details. I will start the thread here and move it so the redirect makes it easy to find.  We can get feedback and if it seems worth it I will buy that one.

If you don't see anything the week after the draft please reply to this or send me a message (in case I forget).

Thanks!

Thanks Max. Been a huge fan of the board forever.  The app made it so much easier to navigate quickly.  Thanks for the quick update

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 12:59 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks!

Did you ever get the app figured out Max?

Not seeing any updates.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Did you ever get the app figured out Max?

Not seeing any updates.

I am sorry, I haven't. The last few months have been crap-ola on a personal level so I just haven't had any time. I do want to find a better option though, sorry for the delay.

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I am sorry, I haven't. The last few months have been crap-ola on a personal level so I just haven't had any time. I do want to find a better option though, sorry for the delay.

No problem, I figured your time was needed elsewhere.  Hope things are getting better for you guys.

• Upvote 1