Living the Jet life = 1 big buzzkill

Zach not being signed doesn't impact my belief in him, JD, our direction, etc.  All are positive.

But as a Jets fan with renewed optimism (after 2-yrs of crap) I was amazingly excited for the start of camp, fresh content, more news about the progress of our team, specifically our QB.  

And he no-shows.  So f'in typical of being a Jets fan.  Go through pain, get a glimmer of hope, be disappointed.

This is entertainment and I'd like the full show to start...damn.

• Upvote 1

Just now, WowOhWow said:

Zach not being signed doesn't impact my belief in him, JD, our direction, etc.  All are positive.

But as a Jets fan with renewed optimism (after 2-yrs of crap) I was amazingly excited for the start of camp, fresh content, more news about the progress of our team, specifically our QB.  

And he no-shows.  So f'in typical of being a Jets fan.  Go through pain, get a glimmer of hope, be disappointed.

Yup.  Although I want him signed ASAP, I am going to the first open practice on Saturday, and for my own selfish reasons, I REALLY hope he at least signs before then!  that will completely suck if he is not there on Saturday!  

13 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

ya know, I'm not afraid of this being a big thing for too long, but I agree. From the fan persepctive it's just like CAN WE PLEASE JUST START ON A POSITIVE NOTE MAN???? 

And especially if you're going to the first practice. Seeing Zach is sort of a big deal!  Come on JD!! 

12 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

it is basically the lucy and charlie brown football syndrome. Every time there is change, we are convinced it will be different yet the football still gets yanked at the last second.

Having said that, this is business and I do think it gets resolved shortly. I know there is over a 50 year history of stupidity but it has to end at some point - right?