New Jets Rewards Program

Jets Rewards

The New York Jets sent over some information about the new Jets Rewards Program. I felt that it was worth sharing and the full recap is below. Some highlights worth mentioning are that season ticket holders can redeem points for Jets Rewards Cash or JetsShop.com Gift cards. Also, season ticket holders now get exclusive offers, content and opportunities from the NFL, Jets partners and other concerts, sporting events, and family shows throughout the tri-state area.

Here is the additional information:

Jets Rewards Fact Sheet

Relaunching Jets Rewards

• Jets Rewards, the exclusive loyalty program for Jets Season Ticket Holders, will return beginning this season.
  • Jets Rewards gives our most loyal fans the best way to score big

Earning Points

• Score When Your Spend: STH’s earn points for every $1 spent with the team on qualifying purchases (tickets, parking, gear and concessions)
  • Go for the Extra Points: STH’s also get points for attending home games, with bonuses for attending 7 games and more

Redeeming Points

• New for 2021: STH’s can redeem points for Jets Rewards Cash or JetsShop.com Gift cards
    • Jets Rewards Cash can be used for food, beverage or merchandise on Jets gamedays at MetLife Stadium
    • com is the official online store of the Jets, with the largest and latest variety of Jets gear through our partnership with Fanatics
  • STH’s can also redeem for tickets, memorabilia, experiences and access you won’t find anywhere else
  • Endzone Extras: As part of the program, STH’s also get exclusive offers, content and opportunities from the NFL, Jets partners and other events throughout the tri-state area

Jets Rewards Cash Enhancements

• Jets Rewards Cash is accessible via the QR Code through the Jets Rewards portal
  • STH’s now have the ability to add their Jets Rewards Cash QR code to their mobile wallet
  • STH’s must link a payment method to the Jets Rewards Cash QR code to qualify their purchases

History of Jets Rewards

• Launched in 2014, Jets Rewards was introduced to promote gameday and non-gameday engagement and value
    • Original structure of the program encompassed three core areas: access control, stored value and Rewards
    • Our program has been powered by our technology partnership with Fortress, a leading fan engagement and loyalty provider to more than 130 teams across the U.S. and Europe
    • Cited many times as an NFL Best practice, Jets Rewards historically has one of the highest loyalty program engagement rates across the NFL.
    • Through analyzing years of Rewards program data, we’re able to better understand our fans interests and behaviors. Leveraging historical data along with surveying our fans was the foundation for re-launching Jets Rewards and providing enhanced value to our Season Ticket Holders. The program was built to allow Season Ticket Holders to participate year-round.

The post New Jets Rewards Program appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Jetnationcom/~4/f8CB4LO83c4

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FRANKPAGS said:

It looks like they also got rid of that annoying policy where the points are separated by seat and you can't combine the points for a reward. It looks like the points are now by account and not by seat. Yay!

That is pretty big actually. I missed that part, I will double check myself. If so that is really cool.

I've always liked Jets Rewards. There are times when the Jets are losing, the crowd is silent and the other team has a delay of game. Thank you kind sir, I will take those 500 12th man bonus points lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Jets Rewards always gave out crap and will continue to give out crap .

One year I got a free lift ticket to mountain creek. Another year I got Madden for Xbox.  I don't go crazy putting in the rewards code, but I liked the value. Because the alternative was basically nothing. I will take a free day of skiing. Or now in this case some free concessions. Not bad since I don't have to do anything different.

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

One year I got a free lift ticket to mountain creek. Another year I got Madden for Xbox.  I don't go crazy putting in the rewards code, but I liked the value. Because the alternative was basically nothing. I will take a free day of skiing. Or now in this case some free concessions. Not bad since I don't have to do anything different.

You are the greatest Jets reward of all boss. Reason we all here. Boom!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1