Jets @ Texans 11/28 Tailgate?

j_wert40

You'd think there is a Jets bar someplace in Houston it's the 4th biggest city in the US. Our daughter lives there and we were planning on going there at the end of Oct but changed plans. I was hoping to go to Texans-Rams and maybe U of Houston vs SMU. Of course Jets-Texans would be a million times better but not in the cards this time. 

3 hours ago, j_wert40 said:

I live in Houston so it’s not often I get to see the Jets play. Is there any talks of a tailgate and which section to get tickets. I’d be more than happy to set anything up, if nothing has been started

I'm in SA.  Have an interest.  I'll follow the thread to see how it shakes out.

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

You'd think there is a Jets bar someplace in Houston it's the 4th biggest city in the US. Our daughter lives there and we were planning on going there at the end of Oct but changed plans. I was hoping to go to Texans-Rams and maybe U of Houston vs SMU. Of course Jets-Texans would be a million times better but not in the cards this time. 

I’m in a Houston Jets fans group, and a lot of them go to Christians Tailgate on I-10 and Highway 6

• Upvote 1