NY Jets 8th Most Valuable NFL Franchise

12 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Now build your own stadium in NYC

Yeah, like that’s going to ever happen in this political climate.  Defund everything, oh, but give the Jets free waterfront real estate to build a redundant stadium that gets used 10 days a year.  

SAR I

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, like that’s going to ever happen in this political climate.  Defund everything, oh, but give the Jets free waterfront real estate to build a redundant stadium that gets used 10 days a year.  

SAR I

Before this thread gets locked let me just say I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the new mayor Eric Adams was on board with a new west side stadium

42 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

Before this thread gets locked let me just say I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the new mayor Eric Adams was on board with a new west side stadium

on what land? Hudson Yards is thoroughly spoken for and unavailable.

I said NYC. Best option would likely be Willets Point in Queens.

57 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

SAR is probably right. NYC FC has been trying to get a stadium built for what 10 years now? With little luck.

10 hours ago, Morrissey said:

If the Jets moved to Queens they'd lose 90% of their season ticket holders and they wouldn't be replaced.  Nothing against the borough, but anything south and east of Manhattan is just a commuting nightmare, no corporate exec wants a luxury suite out there.

The fanbase has been in New Jersey for 39 years.  We were only in New York for 18.  Your typical 45 year old Shea Stadium season ticket holders from back in 1982 are all dead now.  The Jets belong in New Jersey.  And there they shall stay.

SAR I

10 hours ago, Morrissey said:

on what land? Hudson Yards is thoroughly spoken for and unavailable.

They arent going to Queens,. Yes the LI fan base love it but at this point the NJ, outside NYC fan base is prob bigger at this point. Also Staten Island is a hot bed of Jet fans