Jets will visit with Rosenfels

AMJets

This makes no sense to me.

We're pretty much going to get Patick Ramsey so what's the point of signing Rosenfels? Is there no love for Bollinger at the #3 slot? Or is Mangini going to bring 5 or 6 QB's to compete for all 3 spots? Should be interesting.

I am not a big Sage Rosenfels fan but a few teams are looking at him as a backup because he played well in spot duty last year for Miami. I think that The Bengals are going to sign him. He showed some ability last year.

Nobody is looking at him as a starter but he's young, has experience and might come cheap.

I am not a big Sage Rosenfels fan but a few teams are looking at him as a backup because he played well in spot duty last year for Miami. I think that The Bengals are going to sign him. He showed some ability last year.

Nobody is looking at him as a starter but he's young, has experience and might come cheap.

But that is the point. We don't need a traditional backup, we need someone who could start tomorrow (and probably will).

While I love Chad and think he is great, we have to prepare for him not to be there.

BZ

Archived