the jets should sign greise

jets rooter

the jets should sign greise instead of ramsey.he was great before he got hurt. tampa bay had to release him for cap purposes.revamp the offensive line with proven free agents and I amsure that greise would excell.they would have a better chance at a winning season with greise then one with ramsey.

Why throw away money bringing in a bunch of retread quarterbacks to compete with each other when we could use that money to improve the rest of our ****ty team?

Whoever gets brought here, be it Ramsey, Griese, or whoever else, should be it. Bring in one veteran to compete with Chad and pick a Qb somewhere in the draft. There is no need to throw money down the drain so we can throw a bunch of **** at a wall and see which turd sticks.

Why throw away money bringing in a bunch of retread quarterbacks to compete with each other when we could use that money to improve the rest of our ****ty team?

Whoever gets brought here, be it Ramsey, Griese, or whoever else, should be it. Bring in one veteran to compete with Chad and pick a Qb somewhere in the draft. There is no need to throw money down the drain so we can throw a bunch of **** at a wall and see which turd sticks.

I'm trying to say that I want 1 of those 3 QB's to be signed / traded for. I don't want Kitna, he's old and he was never really that good to begin with.

Ramsey for life.

the jets should sign greise instead of ramsey.he was great before he got hurt. tampa bay had to release him for cap purposes.revamp the offensive line with proven free agents and I amsure that greise would excell.they would have a better chance at a winning season with greise then one with ramsey.

i'm sorry, but if you want to do that, why not just bring back vinny? he was clearly the better QB in the bucs game this past year - griese makes horrible decisions, can't see him ever string a season together to put his team in a SB.

Let me get this straight.

Culpepper - bad.

Kitna, Griese and Ramsey - Good?

God Help us if Tanenbaum agrees.

its more like this:

Kitna, Griese and Ramsey - average but smart, average but a boozehound, average but media shy

Culpepper - little above average but stupid.

Archived