Mekhi Becton Should Be Worried

17 hours ago, GangGreen Machine said:

As a Becton optimist, the last 1-2 months have had me worried. Becton should absolutely be worried that Neal or Icky will be drafted at #4 to replace him. 

Original Thought so take it with a grain of salt: 

If I were Becton, and I was making the progress I should be this off-season, I would be posting more dynamic workouts on my social media to elevate my job security and keep the media/staff off my back. I would be transparent and let folks know i am at or near ideal playing weight and ready to roll come OTA’s. 

If I were Becton, and I wasn’t making great progress, I would post triceps push downs and farmers carries on social media. I’d also not share my weight loss progress and  keep workout tape at a minimum to maintain some level of secrecy to help my job security. 

Am I missing something or are the crickets on rehab from Becton and the team just 2 weeks before the draft super concerning? 

So basically you want Becton to post his workouts not for his job security but for yourself. Do you axtually think the Jets don't  know what he is doing and would only know via twitter or Tik Toc?

Comedy Central What GIF

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, GangGreen Machine said:

Reminder, original thought. Now that we have gathered ourselves...

My hope he is the LT or RT for 6-8 more years.

My concern is Id like to see more from the Jets and Becton to cross Tackle off my list in the first round of the draft.  

Here is why you should cross tackle off your list. Fant and Becton. We don't  need a starter at these positions, we have them. To tell you the truth, I'm more worried about Fant being a one year wonder than Becton totally sucking next season.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

So basically you want Becton to post his workouts not for his job security but for yourself. Do you axtually think the Jets don't  know what he is doing and would only know via twitter or Tik Toc?

Comedy Central What GIF

I will refer you to my several previous posts about how this post was a bad, half baked idea.

Jim Carrey Mistake GIF

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, GangGreen Machine said:

As a Becton optimist, the last 1-2 months have had me worried. Becton should absolutely be worried that Neal or Icky will be drafted at #4 to replace him. 

Original Thought so take it with a grain of salt: 

If I were Becton, and I was making the progress I should be this off-season, I would be posting more dynamic workouts on my social media to elevate my job security and keep the media/staff off my back. I would be transparent and let folks know i am at or near ideal playing weight and ready to roll come OTA’s. 

If I were Becton, and I wasn’t making great progress, I would post triceps push downs and farmers carries on social media. I’d also not share my weight loss progress and  keep workout tape at a minimum to maintain some level of secrecy to help my job security. 

Am I missing something or are the crickets on rehab from Becton and the team just 2 weeks before the draft super concerning? 

I think what you’re talking about here are thing you want to see him do, so you’ll feel better about him this season, but have nothing to do with anything else regarding him and his status with the team.

Over It Reaction GIF by Cameo

EDIT I SEE YOU ALREADY WALKED THIS BACK