Which Free Agent Signing Will have the biggest Impact on his New Team ?

Smizzy

Who makes the Biggest Impact?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who makes the Biggest Impact?

• 1. Julian Peterson -Seattle
    • 2. John Abraham - Atlanta
    • 3. Kevin Mawae - Tennessee
    • 4. Dante Culpepper - Miami
    • 5. Steve Hutchinson - Minnesota
    • 6. Adam Vinatieri - Indy
    • 7. LeCharles Bently - Cleveland
    • 8. Edgerrian James - Arizona
    • 9. Other

Miami as they went from a 9-7 season with two re-treads at QB and pick up a solid starter who can actually play.

Of course, his health, mental condition and big-game issues have to be workout out, but I think Miami is on the way to being the new king of the hill.

BZ

Tough choice but I went with Edge. Arizona had no running game to speak of last year and even though he will not be the Edge of old he will still be the biggest difference maker, imo.

I agree..Edge will give the Cards their first bonafide rushing threat.

LL

I think Edge will have the greatest impact on his team.

Zona ranked 8th overall in Offense and Defense respectively. They were dead last, however, in rushing. Edge, with two 100 catch, 1400 yd receivers, should clear 1400 yd rushing, and 1700+ in total yardage. Edge should easily move them from dead last to something more respectable(15th?).

Edge will also improve that D and keep them off the field. With quick strike capability and the option to grind it out, Bertrand Berry and Co should be able to play with leads for a change, pin their ears back and attack the qb.

I think that the Bears signing of Brian Griese is also a very solid move, giving them a veteran qb who will push Rex Grossman at the very least, but also provide valuable insurance in the event Grossman does his annual Chad Pennington/Mr. Glass impersonation.

Culpepper is another solid move. It all depends on his knee, but he is an immediate upgrade for our rivals and could give them tremendous ability under center.

I think the Panters signing of Baltimore DT Maake Kemoeatu is biggest.

Panthers needed middle solidified with Jenkins injury so tha tteams didnt over-run vs them to nuetralize thier great def line rush.

Great point, SJ, I didn't realize that. Excellent signing, especially with Jenkins missing so much time the past two seasons.

I think the Panters signing of Baltimore DT Maake Kemoeatu is biggest.

Panthers needed middle solidified with Jenkins injury so tha tteams didnt over-run vs them to nuetralize thier great def line rush.

Bingo.

We have a winner.

That Panther defense will be sick next year.

Not sure about you guys, but I don't look forward to the Pats facing Culpepper twice a season.

Depends on what I have going on in the defensive backfield and on the d-line. Culpepper is a great athlete who has a strong arm - but he's retarded.

Archived