Jason Fabini talks about AVT switching positions

Maxman

Fabini has an awesomely deep ****ing voice.

Bottom half of the 4th round for a 7 yr starter at both tackle spots, right from week 1 of his rookie season, before the back problems set in over time. Back pain is the worst, other than nerve pain I guess. Probably had his share of cortisone shots injected back there. 

Hopefully Mitchell's career here turns out anywhere close.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Fabini has an awesomely deep ****ing voice.

Bottom half of the 4th round for a 7 yr starter at both tackle spots, right from week 1 of his rookie season, before the back problems set in over time. Back pain is the worst, other than nerve pain I guess. Probably had his share of cortisone shots injected back there. 

Hopefully Mitchell's career here turns out anywhere close.

Yup.  And as I was reminded yesterday by Dylan on JetNation Live...both Fabini and Mitchell were pick 111.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, freestater said:

Water Bottle Reaction GIF

Indeed!  Great stuff. Good interview @AFJF

Many thanks.  It was actually a nice trip down memory lane going back and looking at his career before the interview.  With the exception of his final season with the Jets they were actually a pretty good team for a decent stretch.  Easy to forget because they've been so bad for so long.

• Upvote 2