This is so fun..,

OMA

6 minutes ago, GangGreen Machine said:

There are a few posters tonight who declined the invitation to “Club Dub (W)”.

I’m celebrating, hope most Jets fans are as well! 

Every jet fan is celebrating my man. Wins have been very slim for us the last 10 years.  

But there are some red flags with this team. And there’s nothing wrong with pointing them out. Just because you win doesn’t mean there’s not things to fix or things to be critical about

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Every jet fan is celebrating my man. Wins have been very slim for us the last 10 years.  

But there are some red flags with this team. And there’s nothing wrong with pointing them out. Just because you win doesn’t mean there’s not things to fix or things to be critical about

Why can’t it wait til tomorrow though? I’m gonna sign off for the night. See you all for armchair Monday. 

44 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Sure there are some red flags.  The game the Jets played to beat the Colts in SB3 had some red flags too.  None of us complained then.

If you look hard, there is always something to bitch about.  Just ask the coaches.  They obsess about it.

This is a young, ascending team.  Good young teams make plenty of mistakes.  It's to be expected.  And yes, they will lose some games that with more experience they would win.  This is not our year, but we now know there is real, positive future.

We have some young players who are still developing.  Zach is one of them.  But he is now in an environment where that can happen.  Every GM I know of says it takes 3 years to evaluate a draft pick.  Let's give those Jets some time.

But, for gods sakes, the trajectory is up.  Take a deep breath and enjoy it.  

We are a bright future team. Sure there will be ups and downs and not everything will be right, but this is the first time in our several attempts at rebooting this thing that we've managed to assemble a winning young squad like this. 

We have one of the youngest squads in the league with exciting talent all over. None of them are the finished product but finally this is looking like what the process is supposed to look like.