Cowboy Fan for sale on EBay

GREENSMACKS

very interesting read. But I have one question, would anyone here really pay this guy money to root for the Jets? I honestly couldn't give a **** who this guy roots for or how much he hates TO and loves the star. Also, he must have been a hell of a fan to be willing to switch teams for peanuts.

No way. This guy would be a discrace to Jets fans. To leave your fav. team after so long shows no loyalty. I wouldnt want a loser like him to be a fan of our team.

Exactly, and someone is going to pay for him to do this! Unreal.

I don't see how you guys can blame the guy, the cowboys are probably (deservingly) the most hated team in the nfl. It was only a matter of time before their own fans saw why. This guy gave up the kool-aid. The 5 year contract at the end though is B.S. For me to even consider bidding, it would have to be for life, or at least the 30 years he was for dallas.

Remember that before Jones canned Landry, the Cowboys didn't even sell out. No wonder this Cowboy fan is auctioning himself off tto the highest bidder. Most Cowboy fans are bandwagon jumpers with all the integrity of camp-following whores. Selling themselves for the best deal they can have is nothing new.

It's already up to $474.69....

Who the hell would waste $500 on a bandwagon fan that you don't know for sure if that's him in the pictures and if that's just a one game per season thing that he goes to the game and paints his face and crap.

This is just more EBay BS.

I'm actually in a similar situation as this guy. I'm boycotting the Yankees until Johnny Damon is off the team. In the meanwhile, I'm a Minnesota Twins fan.

Yes, but you're not trying to sell yourself to the highest bidder. You made your choice and you'll deal with it. This guy is willing to whore himself to a team for money but he won't really give a rats about that team.

Archived